Rate the video games you're currently playing
Feb 18, 2016 at 8:14 AM Post #5,356 of 6,937
Has anyone been looking into the progress of Star Citizen? It has been started with crowd-funding and the budget has reached nearly £100million been raised. All impressions so far are great.

Feb 18, 2016 at 8:50 AM Post #5,357 of 6,937
  Has anyone been looking into the progress of Star Citizen? It has been started with crowd-funding and the budget has reached nearly £100million been raised. All impressions so far are great.

Hard to tell.
There is contradictory information on the internet.
Some say they burned most of the fund already and are not even done with 20% of the game.
Other say that its annoyed employed posting this sort of information.

Its hard to tell who is not only telling the truth but actually accurately describing the situation.

Feb 22, 2016 at 12:26 AM Post #5,359 of 6,937
Well... I'm happy to say Fire Emblem Fates is living up to my expectations.  Thankfully I didn't let all the drama and speculation ruin the game for me.  Honestly, this is like Fire Emblem Awakening, but better in every way. 

Mar 21, 2016 at 6:17 AM Post #5,362 of 6,937
CS 1.6 --- 9/10

Starcraft --- 10/10

Madden --- 10/10

Tiger Woods Golf --- 8/10

I stick with the best on PC
biggrin.gif

Starcraft 1?
Im not only playing it but streaming a tournament of it on sundays, and I participated in it (not many to go thou, semifinals and finals left).

Starcraft 1 was my introduction to competitive multiplayer and till this day, I never got bored of it. (unreal tournament original comes a distant second and dark souls 1 a distant 3rd). 10/10 (Probably the only game I ever gave a 10/10).

My only problem is that Broodwar is like a drug, the more you take the more you want, and thats a problem when you are 32 (no wonder Im single :D.)

Diablo 2 was my favorite "relax game".

Not sure if my characters are still up (I try to keep them in b.net) but I created some of the most OP builds out there back in the day (I even forced one patch to come out, I think it was 1.10 when I figured out that blood golem+Iron maiden meant you were IMBA).
Gotta love diablo 2 for having some many crazy stuff people came up with. 8.5/10 (While the game was great, it clearly had flaws, not all of them good).

Warcraft 3 was never my cup of tea (after controlling massive armies in broodwar, controlling 10 units seems... not challenging. Im not saying its not, Im saying how it felt for me).

Nostalgia... oh well :D.

Mar 23, 2016 at 1:08 PM Post #5,365 of 6,937
Still working my way through Fallout 4 on PS4...slowly but surely.

8.5/10 so far

Apr 2, 2016 at 6:47 PM Post #5,368 of 6,937
X-COM: Enemy Within
9/10

I've been pecking away at this one for a couple months, mostly on weekends.  It's a great turn-based tactical game with a huge strategy component that is very well integrated.  I'm docking one point because the storyline is non-existent.  But that is not really the point of this game, just a theoretical possibility that, if truly dialed-in would make this game even more perfect than it already is.

Apr 3, 2016 at 11:22 AM Post #5,369 of 6,937
Cave Story (2004)
Loved this game when it first came out, but for some reason I never beat it. Now, 12 years later, it turns out that I suck at platformers (I must be growing infirm in my old age) and am finding it quite challenging, but enjoyable, nonetheless.

Apr 5, 2016 at 7:12 PM Post #5,370 of 6,937
  X-COM: Enemy Within
9/10

I've been pecking away at this one for a couple months, mostly on weekends.  It's a great turn-based tactical game with a huge strategy component that is very well integrated.  I'm docking one point because the storyline is non-existent.  But that is not really the point of this game, just a theoretical possibility that, if truly dialed-in would make this game even more perfect than it already is.

+1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back