Rate the video games you're currently playing
Mar 29, 2017 at 3:30 PM Post #5,792 of 6,937
Lethal League- 9.5/10

My dudes. My dudes. Please play Lethal League. It's the perfect game to play with a group of four people. It's like Super Smash Bros meets dodgeball on speed. Everything about this game is designed to get you pumped: the fast-paced gameplay, the sick beats, the rad character design, this game has it all.
My friends and I get so into this game, we once got the campus police called us cause they thought someone was getting murdered. It gets so intense like holy goodness!
The only reason why I don't give this game a perfect 10/10 score is because I recognize that if the whole group wasn't enthusiastic, the game might lose some of its charm, because what really makes it fun is the competitive spirit that it brings out of you!

Please play Lethal League 

Mar 31, 2017 at 11:52 PM Post #5,793 of 6,937
  Lethal League- 9.5/10

My dudes. My dudes. Please play Lethal League. It's the perfect game to play with a group of four people. It's like Super Smash Bros meets dodgeball on speed. Everything about this game is designed to get you pumped: the fast-paced gameplay, the sick beats, the rad character design, this game has it all.
My friends and I get so into this game, we once got the campus police called us cause they thought someone was getting murdered. It gets so intense like holy goodness!
The only reason why I don't give this game a perfect 10/10 score is because I recognize that if the whole group wasn't enthusiastic, the game might lose some of its charm, because what really makes it fun is the competitive spirit that it brings out of you!

Please play Lethal League 

That looks interesting. I had no idea this game existed. Thanks for sharing. 

Apr 2, 2017 at 12:08 AM Post #5,794 of 6,937
I've got over 450 games in my collection & love every one of them but I'm back to playing one of my favorites L4D2, Also very happy that Valve is going ahead with L4D3 sometime near the end of 2017 hopefully around xmas time..enjoy

Apr 11, 2017 at 11:06 PM Post #5,797 of 6,937
Planescape: Torment - Enhanced Edition = a perfect remaster it seems.  Native support for modern operating systems and widescreen resolutions, UI scaling for up to 4k, slightly improved UI, and available on GOG.  If any story driven game deserves a 10/10, this is the one.

Apr 20, 2017 at 11:17 PM Post #5,800 of 6,937
Revisiting Darksiders. Delightful merging of Zelda like exploration with Devil May Cry's combat. Lots of variety, but its a bit short and writing is a bit generic.

7.5/10

Apr 21, 2017 at 7:13 PM Post #5,801 of 6,937
I bought the Season Pass for The Witcher 3. I loved the main game, but am getting angry with Hearts of Stone. (I barely touches Blood and Wine yet.)

Hearts of Stone was fine until I got to this ghost and wedding thing. Basically I have just had to put up with about 1.5 hours of cut-scenes and Geralt yadda yadda yadda in that gruff one toned voice. Driving be mad.

I don't mind Geralt at all. I mean he's a great character and one of the best ever. I don't mind his diction and voice, when he chats with folk. He's always polite. ....Over an hour of him though, and I quit playing fed up....That chuffing ghost man, all he wants to do is talk talk talk. Bloody infuriating. I wanna play a game, not watch a chuffing movie.

Apr 22, 2017 at 12:05 AM Post #5,802 of 6,937
  I bought the Season Pass for The Witcher 3. I loved the main game, but am getting angry with Hearts of Stone. (I barely touches Blood and Wine yet.)

Hearts of Stone was fine until I got to this ghost and wedding thing. Basically I have just had to put up with about 1.5 hours of cut-scenes and Geralt yadda yadda yadda in that gruff one toned voice. Driving be mad.

I don't mind Geralt at all. I mean he's a great character and one of the best ever. I don't mind his diction and voice, when he chats with folk. He's always polite. ....Ove an hour of him though, and I quit fed up....That chuffing ghost man, all he wants to do is talk talk talk. Bloody infuriating. I wanna playa gam, not watch a chuffing movie.

Thats the low point of the DLC. It gets much better and pretty interesting. The heist is pretty aweosme

Apr 23, 2017 at 7:20 PM Post #5,803 of 6,937

I don't mind Geralt at all. I mean he's a great character and one of the best ever. I don't mind his diction and voice, when he chats with folk. He's always polite. ....Ove an hour of him though, and I quit fed up....That chuffing ghost man, all he wants to do is talk talk talk. Bloody infuriating. I wanna playa gam, not watch a chuffing movie.

Thats the low point of the DLC. It gets much better and pretty interesting. The heist is pretty aweosme

Maybe. I just now managed to get clear of the whole wedding scenario. Hated all of it.

I think I was so mad last time I posted because I been trying to get the pigs in the pen. However I hadn't noticed two of the pigs were marked to be herded. I had been trying over and over to get any two in, but of course failing. They just would not stay in the pen. However when I got the right ones it was a two minute task.

Geralt rambling on with Vlodomir (or whatever he was called - the ghost) talking, was insufferable. Listening to him banging on about what he though of himself was un-stomachable. 

Then to cap it all off there was a chance for Geralt to go with the woman. As if Jennifer was not part of it all. Two choices at one point and both meant kissing her. No idea what was going on there.

I am now convinced that TW3 DLC are just the same as other DLC in other games. Just the garbage they cut out of the main game. Anyway I'll see what happens soon.

Apr 27, 2017 at 9:30 PM Post #5,804 of 6,937
Persona 5: 9/10

If you like anime or have played any of the previous Persona game, you would love this game. Unlike other JRPG where you have to grind for hours into for progress, this game is very easy to get into. Outside of battle, there are so much content that you won't be bored

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2017 at 9:56 AM Post #5,805 of 6,937
I love SMT and Persona series but it can be hard for someone new to the series. The game is more polished and noob friendly for sure, and probably the best of the series, but the visual novel / date sim mechanics and hours you need to put in might not seduce even JRPG fans. Even without grinding you have to invest around 100h of your time... (I'm 80+ hours in, just beat who seem to be the Big Boss of the game, probably not though)

Anyway that's a 9/10 for me too :p and I wish the game would never end

Users who are viewing this thread

Back