Rate the video games you're currently playing
Jul 18, 2013 at 2:24 AM Post #3,676 of 6,937
In the "Rate the video games you're going to play" thread, I would rate it 9.5/10, except for the fact that the advertising on it is way too heavy. I'm not really a fan of games being promoted so much, but then again I see them a lot on stream commercials so it should be appealing? Not sure, but the concept is tiring me out due to the commercials, heh.

1 month until I buy a PS3! I want a TLOU special one or something since I'm basically buying one for that game. :/ Bah, vanilla PS3 or wait o;

Jul 18, 2013 at 4:31 PM Post #3,678 of 6,937
In the "Rate the video games you're going to play" thread, I would rate it 9.5/10, except for the fact that the advertising on it is way too heavy. I'm not really a fan of games being promoted so much, but then again I see them a lot on stream commercials so it should be appealing? Not sure, but the concept is tiring me out due to the commercials, heh.

1 month until I buy a PS3! I want a TLOU special one or something since I'm basically buying one for that game. :/ Bah, vanilla PS3 or wait o;

Why not just wait for the PS4? I don't think it has backwards compatibility, but they said they will be launching a streaming service so you can play all of the old PS3 games.

Jul 18, 2013 at 4:34 PM Post #3,679 of 6,937
Quote:
Why not just wait for the PS4? I don't think it has backwards compatibility, but they said they will be launching a streaming service so you can play all of the old PS3 games.

Because the PS3 will be on sale for a very affordable price 
tongue.gif

Jul 18, 2013 at 5:28 PM Post #3,680 of 6,937
I guess. I'd just rather kill two birds with one stone since I'd eventually like to get a PS4 as well. Saves you money and trouble in the long run if you exercise a little patience.

Jul 19, 2013 at 9:28 AM Post #3,681 of 6,937
It's still worth it to buy a PS3. At this point the PS3 has a huge catalog of great games already out. GTA is still coming, the new Dark Souls, Beyond: Two Souls, Saints Row. There's a few more but I'm not sure which ones are also being released for the PS4, which would be kind of redundant. 

Jul 19, 2013 at 10:46 PM Post #3,683 of 6,937
I'm not really considering buying a PS4 for a while, but I'm tempted atm since it's just $200 more. If I have a guarantee that the PS4 will be compatible with say, the FFX-HD collection I just bought for the PS3, then my decision is going to a bit harder.

Jul 19, 2013 at 11:27 PM Post #3,684 of 6,937
Dead Space 3: 8
Dead Island Riptide: 7
BF3: 9
NBA 2k13: 9
TLOU: 9

I have many more on my backlog but those are the current ones I'm playing. With school in the way I never really have time to finish them. BF3 and 2K13 are my online competitive games and get the most play out of all.

Jul 21, 2013 at 12:22 AM Post #3,686 of 6,937
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9/10 for this type of game, well I love all of the AC games and had to pick up a 3DS today...rather than a Vita.

Jul 21, 2013 at 3:58 AM Post #3,687 of 6,937
Far Cry 3:  9/10

God I love that game.  Vaas, Hoyt, the main character's struggle with what he's been put through to survive.....I swear it turned me into a video game sadist.

Minecraft: 8/10

My friends have been telling me to get this game for a while.  Finally caved & got it.  Very fun when you first start, but then I find it's only fun with friends.

Tomb Raider: 7/10

Pretty fun even though I haven't finished it, and I'm not a fan of the controls.  Kinda needed a break since it has basically the same story idea as Far Cry 3.

Assassin's Creed 2: 0/10

This game went free on LIVE this past week, so I thought I'd finally try out an AC game.  I HATED IT!  I hated the story, the voice acting, the controls.  Everything about this game I flat-out hate, and couldn't even stand to play it for fifteen minutes.

Jul 21, 2013 at 11:17 PM Post #3,688 of 6,937
Quote:
Far Cry 3:  9/10

God I love that game.  Vaas, Hoyt, the main character's struggle with what he's been put through to survive.....I swear it turned me into a video game sadist.

Minecraft: 8/10

My friends have been telling me to get this game for a while.  Finally caved & got it.  Very fun when you first start, but then I find it's only fun with friends.

Tomb Raider: 7/10

Pretty fun even though I haven't finished it, and I'm not a fan of the controls.  Kinda needed a break since it has basically the same story idea as Far Cry 3.

Assassin's Creed 2: 0/10

This game went free on LIVE this past week, so I thought I'd finally try out an AC game.  I HATED IT!  I hated the story, the voice acting, the controls.  Everything about this game I flat-out hate, and couldn't even stand to play it for fifteen minutes.

Yeesh; even I enjoyed the second one. I guess you shouldent even think about the ones after.

Jul 22, 2013 at 2:04 AM Post #3,689 of 6,937
Here's a knuckleball to the thread...

My Top 5 this generation

5. Skyrim L.A. Noire
4. The Last of Us
3. God of War III
2. Metal Gear Solid 4
1. GTA IV (to be replaced by GTA V this September)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back