Rate the video games you're currently playing
Jul 1, 2013 at 7:33 PM Post #3,647 of 6,937
Could very well be that way. I've been tainted by repetitive crap for quite some time. 
blink.gif

Jul 2, 2013 at 2:41 AM Post #3,648 of 6,937
Got some playing time now on the Last of Us and I have to agree to one previous poster. The AI kind of ruins the tense feeling of the game...
While I struggle to stealth mode the Clickers, my ally AI has the privilege to show themselves in front of the enemy without being harmed.

But it is still an amazing piece of game though...

Jul 3, 2013 at 3:59 PM Post #3,649 of 6,937
Started playing Remember Me last night.

Like a lot of the reviews, I've gotta say, the game has SOO much potential, but they really messed up. The world is extremely interesting, but it feels congested due to the scripted mechanics and lack of free exploration. It feels like the new Tomb Raider, except it takes place in Neo-Paris...that's probably the best way to describe it.

I'm halfway through it, but what has played a huge part in holding my interest is the beautiful art direction and graphics. If it weren't for that, I probably would have uninstalled it and played Batman instead. But the world is just too cool, though I wish I had more freedom to explore it...I'm infatuated with the futuristic stuff.

Anyway, so far I'd give it a 7.5/10 

Jul 3, 2013 at 7:12 PM Post #3,650 of 6,937
Playing Project X Zone on the 3DS.

This game is full of nostagia. More than 50+ characters from iconic games made by Capcom, Sega and Namco. You'll see characters from Street Fighter, Resident Evil, .hack, Xenosaga, Mega Man, and many more.

It plays like Fire Emblem. The combos are very flashy and pretty to look at.

This is a type of game that you just want to sit back and relax. The story is weird is a somewhat confusing though.

8/10

Jul 5, 2013 at 10:33 AM Post #3,651 of 6,937
Finished The Last of Us last week. I really enjoyed it. Definitely some flaws in the game, but none of them detracted from the experience for me. The multiplayer is good fun as well. I was dreading trying to get the trophies in the multiplayer; however, I'm kind of addicted. It reminds me of like Splinter Cell with how stealth focused it is. 

Now I'm going to sit down and play Shadow of the Colossus since it's only $5 on the PSN right now.  

Jul 6, 2013 at 1:00 AM Post #3,652 of 6,937
Been playing some DeadBlock again; despite getting bad reviews its seriously the best zombie survival game this gen....because it has actual survival elements. The Co-op is super and and I love that it's split screen, it is pretty repetitive but it stays fun for quite some time. This is one of the few indie games with real charm; none of that "LOOK AT ME SO RETRO 8-bit!" its a silly cell shaded 1950's zombie game. 7/10

Jul 8, 2013 at 2:07 PM Post #3,653 of 6,937
Quote:
Been playing some DeadBlock again; despite getting bad reviews its seriously the best zombie survival game this gen....because it has actual survival elements. The Co-op is super and and I love that it's split screen, it is pretty repetitive but it stays fun for quite some time. This is one of the few indie games with real charm; none of that "LOOK AT ME SO RETRO 8-bit!" its a silly cell shaded 1950's zombie game. 7/10

Did you ever play Dead Island?

I'd have to say that's the best zombie game of this generation. Absolutely no humor, 100% survival, and the environment is beautiful.

It's a super buggy game (although now it's been patched multiple times, so it's better) but if you haven't played it, I would highly recommend it. Custom weapons, lots of loot, and lots and lots of replay value. Co-op is exciting as well. .

Jul 8, 2013 at 4:36 PM Post #3,654 of 6,937
Quote:

Did you ever play Dead Island?

I'd have to say that's the best zombie game of this generation. Absolutely no humor, 100% survival, and the environment is beautiful.

It's a super buggy game (although now it's been patched multiple times, so it's better) but if you haven't played it, I would highly recommend it. Custom weapons, lots of loot, and lots and lots of replay value. Co-op is exciting as well. .

Yea; I played DeadIsland a lot, these are two completely different concepts of games. I liked Deadialsnd but it wasn't really survival IMO.

Jul 9, 2013 at 5:39 PM Post #3,655 of 6,937
The last of US probably one of the best games I've ever played and absolutely loved the ending. Do I dare say it's masterpiece and a 10/10 right now I say it is a masterpiece but 9.5/10 due to the bugs. Once they fix the bugs I'm sure I'll give it an 10/10.

Jul 10, 2013 at 3:22 AM Post #3,659 of 6,937
Been playing Black Ops 2 after buying it off a friend.

Didn't bother with campaign and went straight to multiplayer.

Honestly I think it's not too bad. Graphics are noticeably better than previous games, great gun balancing, etc. Only complaint is the lag compensation aspect, which I feel has gotten worse. Players with connections that are slower than yours are given a few extra milliseconds to help compensate for their "disadvantage." This can be very annoying at times, but it IS adaptable.

Zombies is still pretty fun.

Overall I'd give this game a 7.5/10, not counting campaign mode.

Jul 10, 2013 at 3:32 AM Post #3,660 of 6,937
Quote:
Been playing Black Ops 2 after buying it off a friend.

Didn't bother with campaign and went straight to multiplayer.

Honestly I think it's not too bad. Graphics are noticeably better than previous games, great gun balancing, etc. Only complaint is the lag compensation aspect, which I feel has gotten worse. Players with connections that are slower than yours are given a few extra milliseconds to help compensate for their "disadvantage." This can be very annoying at times, but it IS adaptable.

Zombies is still pretty fun.

Overall I'd give this game a 7.5/10, not counting campaign mode.

True it's fun every now and then. I found Zombie mode too much bs when I end up at Farm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back