Rate the video games you're currently playing
Nov 28, 2012 at 7:20 PM Post #3,211 of 6,943
Quote:

I actually turned off the auto-aim in Battlefield 3 once.  I couldn't hit a damn thing XD  But that does get highly annoying.  It would happen to me A LOT in Call of Duty.

Yet, it was usually pretty helpful in Bad Company 2. Can't tell you how many times I was walking trough bushes and shrubbery when suddenly my reticule started aiming at a sniper camping literally right next to me! *knife*

That reminds me, I miss the ghillie suits that are absent in BF3...

Nov 28, 2012 at 10:06 PM Post #3,212 of 6,943
Speaking of Dishonored, I liked it lot. The stealth was very fun, the I only gripe I had with it was the length of the game

Also, got Halo 4 and AC3 comes tomorrow, so excited. I beat Halo's campaign on normal in a few hours, very good gameplay and a solid story as usual. I'm probably going to wait to get live though until I have fixed some of the problems with my network adapter and finished the AC3 story (which will take some time if I'm trying to be perfect). Nice to play Xbox again though, last I played was BF3 a long time ago, which was probably my favorite out of any fps I've played.

Nov 29, 2012 at 10:40 PM Post #3,213 of 6,943
CS:GO - 9/10
Just so I don't have "OG 1.6 players" calling for my head, I'll just start this by saying that I have indeed played every Counterstrike extensively. I think that CS:GO is a good addition to the CS franchise. It takes getting used to, but that doesn't warrant trashing it. Honestly, what game doesn't take getting used to? 

Diablo 3 - 6/10
I didn't find Diablo 3 to be all that fun. I beat the game once and never really went back. 

Borderlands 2 - 7/10
Picked it up when it was on sale and I don't find it all too enticing for whatever reason. 

I CAN'T WAIT FOR FAR CRY 3. 

Nov 29, 2012 at 10:46 PM Post #3,214 of 6,943
Cod BO2:8/10 to 8.5/10
Ac3(not finished): 8/10 to 7.5/10
Ghost recon advanced war: 7/10
Max payne 3: 7.5 to 8/10
Cs go: 9/10
Dishonoured : 9/10
Saints row 3:7.5 to 8/10

For those wondering. I like ac3 more than bo2 in a sense but ac3s gameplay and voice acting is horrid at times , many times. BO2 was concistent.

Nov 30, 2012 at 4:58 AM Post #3,218 of 6,943
Quote:

Yet, it was usually pretty helpful in Bad Company 2. Can't tell you how many times I was walking trough bushes and shrubbery when suddenly my reticule started aiming at a sniper camping literally right next to me! *knife*

That reminds me, I miss the ghillie suits that are absent in BF3...

I don't lol.  Snipers can still hide fairly easy without them because of how thin the character is.  Ghillie suits would stick out like a soar thumb on maps like Op. Firestorm.

Nov 30, 2012 at 10:10 AM Post #3,220 of 6,943
Quote:
Ghillie suits would stick out like a soar thumb on maps like Op. Firestorm.

True. That just means they need more maps like Laguna Presa then.
wink.gif

Nov 30, 2012 at 11:03 AM Post #3,221 of 6,943
Back to playing DayZ all the time again... 9.5/10, even with the bugs and ****. Game is absolutely amazing.

I have wanted to get Arma 2 just for DayZ, but I think holding out for the standalone will prove its worth. 

I watched a Youtube video of the developer describing his plans for DayZ, and he seems like he knows exactly how the game works and why it's great, so I can't wait.

Nov 30, 2012 at 12:14 PM Post #3,222 of 6,943
Quote:
I watched a Youtube video of the developer describing his plans for DayZ, and he seems like he knows exactly how the game works and why it's great, so I can't wait.

Exactly. I just read an article recently that cites the developer saying that he hopes to implement a lot of bad ideas into the standalone so the developers can know that they are bad and throw them out in response to feedback from the public. I believe the article was written on the same Youtube video that you just referenced. That's the kind of attitude that I really respect in a developer of any kind--trusting the public and respecting their comments.
Quote:
Far Cry 3 is out? What is this blasphemey!!??

The Steam site for it states that it is indeed launched in parts of Europe and Asia. Although, having not done any further research, I may be horribly mistaken.
biggrin.gif

Nov 30, 2012 at 6:06 PM Post #3,223 of 6,943
Quote:

True. That just means they need more maps like Laguna Presa then.
wink.gif

I honestly think Recon is fine without a ghillie suit because not only can they hide easily anyway thanks to prone, but you also have the MAV to worry about.......HATE MAV whores.

I'm still disliking Halo 4's multiplayer.  :'( I want arena FPS to return.

Nov 30, 2012 at 11:42 PM Post #3,224 of 6,943
Far Cry 3 is out here yes. Done 5 hours it´s quite good. I am one of the few that loved FC 2. I am really not sure it´s better then that but will need some 70 more hours or so :wink:

Nov 30, 2012 at 11:56 PM Post #3,225 of 6,943
Quote:
Far Cry 3 is out here yes. Done 5 hours it´s quite good. I am one of the few that loved FC 2. I am really not sure it´s better then that but will need some 70 more hours or so :wink:

I just did 2.5 hours.

I like it and dislike some parts. The parts I dislike are probably things that other more free roaming lovers do like though. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back