Rate The Last Movie You Watched
Oct 20, 2010 at 6:51 PM Post #6,541 of 24,645

Quote:
Jackass 3D 7/10

Pretty good/stupid movie, but not nearly as shocking as Jackass 2.

I thought they would have kept the pattern of making each movie much more extreme than the next.

I disagree. I've seen some material of the stuff they've done while on the tour. Was not even fun anymore. Some things are better left off the big screen.

Oct 20, 2010 at 10:19 PM Post #6,544 of 24,645

Quote:
Did anyone else see The American? (with George Clooney)  What did you think of it?

Contrived, pretentious, inaccurate, predictable.  I guess it would be okay if that were someone's first exposure to the world of blackops and intelligence operations from an entertainment standpoint.  If you want to watch someone find themselves, The Professional is way better.  In fact, I think I'll watch that tonight.  My favorite Gary Oldman performance for sure.  YMMV.  

Oct 21, 2010 at 4:56 AM Post #6,545 of 24,645
I liked The Professional but I liked Oldman best as Count Dracula.

Oct 21, 2010 at 5:42 AM Post #6,546 of 24,645

Quote:
I liked The Professional but I liked Oldman best as Count Dracula.

Forgot about that.  I don't think he was acting though, lol.  

Anyone see 'The Horseman'?  Aussie flick.  Starts @ 5.5/10 and gets to 8/10 by the end.  Not quite Hostel levels of cringe but it actually has a plot.

Oct 21, 2010 at 8:52 PM Post #6,548 of 24,645

Quote:
I disagree. I've seen some material of the stuff they've done while on the tour. Was not even fun anymore. Some things are better left off the big screen.

I disagree with your disagreement.

Oct 24, 2010 at 2:06 AM Post #6,549 of 24,645
Paranormal Activity 2 . What chilling movie. On the edge of my seat when it got spooky. I give it a 8 out of 10. better than the first one for sure. I don't think i could handle something of that nature in reality and hope to never witness anything PARANORMAL :0

Oct 24, 2010 at 8:20 PM Post #6,552 of 24,645

Quote:
Anyone diggin the " Wrong turn" Trilogy. Love the stereotyping in the plot of all the movies, makes me afraid of going to , or should i say making a Wrong turn in West Virginia.

I enjoy redneck more then zombies so yes. Deliverance started this passion
wink.gif
I didn´t know there was a third movie must watch that one. Some norwegian movies in a forest nearby is quite fun. Rovdyr and don´t remember what the sequels was called.

I also enjoy the japanese variants that is a bit different. Battle Royale that got some follow ups

Oct 25, 2010 at 1:50 AM Post #6,555 of 24,645

They are redneck for sure , But you for got to mention the INBRED part lol. Yep the third one is just as grusome as the first 2. I personally like the second one the best. But i still dig all 3. Aside from watching Scarface with my buddies every so often we just cant help the temptation of throwing in one of the three for Sh@#ts & giggles. Cheers.

Quote:
I enjoy redneck more then zombies so yes. Deliverance started this passion
wink.gif
I didn´t know there was a third movie must watch that one. Some norwegian movies in a forest nearby is quite fun. Rovdyr and don´t remember what the sequels was called.

I also enjoy the japanese variants that is a bit different. Battle Royale that got some follow ups

Users who are viewing this thread

Back