Silence of the Lambs:8/10...I'm kinda mad I had fullscreen, not widescreen
frown.gif

Batman Begins: 8.5/10

May 3, 2009 at 12:20 PM Post #3,590 of 24,687
Quote:

Originally Posted by VicAjax /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End - 7.5/10

Makes me want to swashbuckle.

The fact it makes you fell like swashbuckle around means its done its job in the case of these films.
popcorn.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by apatN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
""Zack And Miri Make A Pr0n" - 6/10
Funny movie until the part where Zack and Miri find out they have feelings for each other. Didn't see the end, couldn't be bothered.

^ I thought it worked, but that could be as I was expecting to see another over the top gross out finale (as a result of the director).

Anyway:

The Lives Of Others: 8.5/10 (A mesmerizing film that is beatifully haunting. Strongly recommended.).

May 3, 2009 at 5:29 PM Post #3,595 of 24,687
Quote:

Originally Posted by tjohnusa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The remake of Journey to the center of the earth.....should have shot myself instead!

Heh, think I'm going to skip that!

I viewed Das Boot again last night and always enjoy it - 9/10

May 3, 2009 at 5:53 PM Post #3,597 of 24,687
Quote:

Originally Posted by apatN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
"Lat Den Ratte Komma In" - 4/10
Translates back to "Let The Right One In". I have no idea how I should rate this movie. The movie doesn't really start. It is a very 'slow' film so to speak. The story was interesting but the plot was figured out from the start. On the other hand, I did want to see the end.. Hmm.. Didn't like it but I can't really rate it.
tongue.gif
It's a 4 atm.

"Zack And Miri Make A Pr0n" - 6/10
Funny movie until the part where Zack and Miri find out they have feelings for each other. Didn't see the end, couldn't be bothered.

first person i have seen dislike it, did you see the theatrical subs or USA subs? this makes a difference to the experience

May 3, 2009 at 10:34 PM Post #3,599 of 24,687
Quote:

Originally Posted by Suntory_Times /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The Lives Of Others: 8.5/10 (A mesmerizing film that is beatifully haunting. Strongly recommended.).

I've seen that movie on The Movie Channel. Good film.

May 3, 2009 at 10:36 PM Post #3,600 of 24,687
Quote:

Originally Posted by tjohnusa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The remake of Journey to the center of the earth.....should have shot myself instead!

Did you see it in 3D? It was worth watching for just some of the 3D effects but as a movie it is not very good and is a poor remake of a classic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back