Rate The Last Movie You Watched
Sep 24, 2009 at 3:37 PM Post #4,622 of 24,667
Quote:

Originally Posted by oqvist /img/forum/go_quote.gif
and the rock and roll guaranteed didn´t show its face in the first hour at all
wink.gif

You mean Natural's Not in It by Gang of Four, blasted over a French costume ball wasn't the most surreal thing, like ever?! I don't know about that movie; should watch it again some time. There was something about it that attracted to me. Maybe it was the gorgeous palette - a candy colored world for the candy flavored queen.

--

I finally got around to watching Downfall, mainly because it so abused on youtube. It was a nice dark movie that chronicled the Reich's last gasps - 7/10.

Sep 24, 2009 at 5:43 PM Post #4,624 of 24,667
Quote:

Originally Posted by virometal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You mean Natural's Not in It by Gang of Four, blasted over a French costume ball wasn't the most surreal thing, like ever?! I don't know about that movie; should watch it again some time. There was something about it that attracted to me. Maybe it was the gorgeous palette - a candy colored world for the candy flavored queen.

I missed that reference but then I just got 65 minutes into it before giving up. Is that later on. This is really the kind of movie where I am very interesting in what joy people find in it. I mean it has won several rewards so a lot of people surely enjoy it. I always thought I was into this genre. I mean I am quite into science fiction and this is science fiction as in an entirely different world lol

But well if you promise me rock and roll in the later part I will finish the movie
biggrin.gif

Sep 24, 2009 at 10:12 PM Post #4,625 of 24,667
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redcarmoose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
tokyo_gore_police_flyer01.jpg

OMG 8 out of 10

We now finally have a bar on film stranger than Star Wars One!

WTH is with the outfit? Oh wait, the movie is called tokyo gore police. Ah, I get it
biggrin.gif

The Hangover - 7/10 (Had some decent laughs and makes me wanna get drunk, messed up and do wacky stuff)

Sep 25, 2009 at 9:32 AM Post #4,626 of 24,667
Quote:

Originally Posted by moriez /img/forum/go_quote.gif
WTH is with the outfit? Oh wait, the movie is called tokyo gore police. Ah, I get it
biggrin.gif

The Hangover - 7/10 (Had some decent laughs and makes me wanna get drunk, messed up and do wacky stuff)

She is the eeeeh Police.

Sep 25, 2009 at 6:44 PM Post #4,627 of 24,667
Quote:

Originally Posted by koven /img/forum/go_quote.gif
finally saw district 9

9/10 - amazing movie to say the least

amazing movie...very fresh take on alien invasion.

Sep 25, 2009 at 7:55 PM Post #4,628 of 24,667
Quote:

But well if you promise me rock and roll in the later part I will finish the movie
biggrin.gif

tongue_smile.gif
Nah, I didn't like it that much. Life's too short to waste on something you don't like. I just felt like talkin' about it. Unless Miss Coppola should become a legendary director, that movie will probably slip from all conscience sooner or later.

Sep 26, 2009 at 10:47 AM Post #4,631 of 24,667
which version of sense and sensibility is recommended? there seem to be a 1995 ang lee version (can´t be bad) and a BBC version in 2008?

Sep 26, 2009 at 11:41 PM Post #4,633 of 24,667
Quote:

which version of sense and sensibility is recommended?

I reco'd the Lee: Emma Thompson, Hugh Grant, Kate Winslet, Tom Wilkinson, c'mon. Seriously, I didn't even know BBC had a version. Bet it's good too. I'd be interested to know your thoughts.

I went through a huge costume drama phase a while back and watched about everything I could get my hands one. How very manly of me!
tongue_smile.gif

Sep 27, 2009 at 12:18 AM Post #4,635 of 24,667
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nocturnal310 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
amazing movie...very fresh take on alien invasion.

A fresh take on apartheid, I'd say…

Oh well, Religulous 8/10.
Had a few, well several, good laughs and learned a few new things. Bill Maher is a cool guy and all, but I found his conclusion and ultimate message a bit naïve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back