Radsone EarStudio ES100
Jul 19, 2018 at 9:58 AM Post #1,728 of 6,675
Anyway, thank you Radsone & company for the new update. Digging the new side menu icon and the future potential of l/r trim. Currently listening to Depeche Mode MFTM in 5.1 - VoiceMeeter - HeSuVi - Earstudio - t50rp Lets see if this one sticks

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 19, 2018 at 2:06 PM Post #1,730 of 6,675
Anyway, thank you Radsone & company for the new update. Digging the new side menu icon and the future potential of l/r trim. Currently listening to Depeche Mode MFTM in 5.1 - VoiceMeeter - HeSuVi - Earstudio - t50rp Lets see if this one sticks

I just saw the firmware update notifiation, and "Added L/R Trim Volume".

Best. Support. Ever. prize goes to Radsone and @wslee!

Jul 20, 2018 at 3:59 AM Post #1,732 of 6,675
Can I ask why wslees account was suspended? I'm new here so I'm sorry if I missed something or asking a sensitive question.

I wish he will be back.

Jul 20, 2018 at 10:08 AM Post #1,734 of 6,675
Is the earstudio worth it if I can't use it with the app? I want to use the new LDAC with the M0, my phone doesn't even have aptx.
yea, it works as advertised and sounds friggin awesome while doing it

Jul 20, 2018 at 10:25 AM Post #1,735 of 6,675
We've received multiple reports in this thread, so I'm going to do something we don't normally do and discuss moderation ever so briefly. For those who are asking, no, wslee has not been banned from the site, nor is he suspended or blocked from the thread. We have removed some of his posts because they did not meet our Member of the Trade guidelines. If he has chosen to stop posting on Head-Fi, then that's his call to make. He's more than welcome to engage with the community and post as regularly as he'd like, but since he's a Member of the Trade, those posts must be within our guidelines.

I don't want to take this thread off-track any more than I already have, so if you have any additional questions please feel free to PM me. Let's keep the thread on-topic. Thanks everyone.

Jul 20, 2018 at 1:13 PM Post #1,736 of 6,675
Sound Quality-wise is there a comparison between the EarStudio and the XB10? Especially in AptX HD? I like the sound quality of the XB10 especially paired with the ibasso IT01, but the connectivity and other issues are irritating.

Jul 20, 2018 at 1:18 PM Post #1,737 of 6,675
Sound Quality-wise is there a comparison between the EarStudio and the XB10? Especially in AptX HD? I like the sound quality of the XB10 especially paired with the ibasso IT01, but the connectivity and other issues are irritating.
XB10 REKT. with the app, and eq, anything is possible

Jul 20, 2018 at 3:23 PM Post #1,738 of 6,675
Finally got the ES100 updated (took forever to get into DFU mode). Instantly playing LDAC I could hear the difference in quality. Hot diggity damn.

Jul 20, 2018 at 4:22 PM Post #1,739 of 6,675
Finally got the ES100 updated (took forever to get into DFU mode). Instantly playing LDAC I could hear the difference in quality. Hot diggity damn.
Yeah! Im one of those who just realized this ES100 existed and after a lot of good reviews and also a great support from radsone, i bought it. Have to say that it really is up to the hype i made by reading the user manual, and a lot of this thread.
Great great an powerful device

Jul 20, 2018 at 4:26 PM Post #1,740 of 6,675
I found by making sure ES was off before holding the power button down and plugging into the pc usb, then releasing power button 4 or 5 seconds later, solved my firmware upgrade frustration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back