Radsone EarStudio ES100
May 11, 2018 at 2:51 AM Post #1,096 of 6,675
Yes, would be great to know when/if they are available in Europe, It's been constant delays over and over :frowning2: Importing is not really an option since I will end up paying almost twice as much as US customers on amazon with shipping/import charges. And then to receive no proper warranty....

Thankfully Fiio is working on a similar product.

Last edited:
May 11, 2018 at 3:46 AM Post #1,098 of 6,675
Apologize for the delay on Europe distribution.
The package already arrived in the UK and is now in the middle of the processing for Amazon Europe FBA service.
We're not sure, but it would take another week for Amazon Europe FBA warehouse to set up the ES100 delivery.
Apologize once again, and your patience would be appreciated.
Thanks and Regards,
WS

May 11, 2018 at 3:48 AM Post #1,099 of 6,675
The package already arrived in the UK and is now in the middle of the processing for Amazon Europe FBA service.
We're not sure, but it would take another week for Amazon Europe FBA warehouse to set up the ES100 delivery.
Thanks and Regards,
WS
Any idea on when you can ship to Hong Kong? Thanks!

May 11, 2018 at 4:02 AM Post #1,100 of 6,675
Fiio is working on a successor device to the BTR-1?

Check these post:

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/fii...ne-amplifier-aptx-discrete-dac.850675/page-26
Thanks and Regards,
WS

Thanks! Its pretty close then.

May 11, 2018 at 4:20 AM Post #1,103 of 6,675
Lol! With the reasoning here every company would only be selling one product, thankfully that's not the case :wink:

The ES100 is an extremely portable and excellent performing budget item. Of course it would make sense for Radsone to have higher end products as well. What about a desktop or portable (but bigger and better performing) amp/dac that also supports Bluetooth? Or that doesn't support Bluetooth for that matter ....

I'm sure the size of the ES100 will be limiting the performance in some ways (although for its intended purposes it's perfect) and I know that I use more devices than just this one so in my opinion it would be a good move to release some more items while riding the wave from the ES100. Just my 2c.....
Yes, of course they'd be fine selling other products that don't compete with their own in the price range. They could sell a more high end version even or a budget one, however they wouldn't likely talk about a direct sequel to the ES100 which would potentially cannibalize their own sales for the ES100 just yet.

At some point when they have a new version and can sell the ES100 for cheaper, they could sell the new one for roughly the same price as the first and sell the ES100 as their original and more budget friendly one. That way they can safely make sales on both.

May 11, 2018 at 9:10 AM Post #1,104 of 6,675
Appreciate all of your interest and encouragement toward us and ES100.

Currently, we're working on the portable USB DAC, ES200, targeting Rocky Mountain Audio Fest this October.
ES200 is not a Bluetooth receiver, but a high-resolution USB DAC.
ES200 will also have our unique DualDrive technology and software values.
I'm afraid I can't tell you any detailed specifications of ES200 at the moment.

ES100 - Bluetooth receiver
ES200 - portable USB DAC

However, to develop and release ES100 upgrade, that is, ES100 MK II,
we need to figure out how to provide far better benefits than ES100,
not only with housing & case upgrade or LDAC support but also with something new significant values.
In other words, until we find them, we have no plan for ES100 MK II.
It would take a year and more, I think.

I hope we can release new good products continuously.

Thanks and Regards,
WS

May 11, 2018 at 11:47 AM Post #1,106 of 6,675
ok, good to know a ES100 mk2 is NOT round the corner - following that, I just ordered an ES100. Should be here in a couple of days.

May 11, 2018 at 12:18 PM Post #1,107 of 6,675
I think the ES100 is almost perfect. Sure stuff like parametric EQ would be nice but it's not a big deal. The one thing I'm not very keen on is the non-removable battery. When it eventually fails I'd be happy to buy another one but my worry is that it might be discontinued by then and could possibly be replaced with something I'm less keen on.

May 11, 2018 at 1:26 PM Post #1,108 of 6,675
The nonreplaceable battery is pretty much standard now for small devices. Replacing the ES100 in hopefully a few years is much better than needing to replace the headphones for the same reason.
Once I get my cable setup, I won't need any new hardware for a long time.

May 11, 2018 at 1:54 PM Post #1,109 of 6,675
I think the ES100 is almost perfect. Sure stuff like parametric EQ would be nice but it's not a big deal. The one thing I'm not very keen on is the non-removable battery. When it eventually fails I'd be happy to buy another one but my worry is that it might be discontinued by then and could possibly be replaced with something I'm less keen on.
Yeah for my needs it is a near perfect device too and I try to tell everyone that might be interested so it can get the consumer support it deserves which could result in continued support from Radsone in terms of new products and support of older ones for years to come.

May 11, 2018 at 8:10 PM Post #1,110 of 6,675
However, to develop and release ES100 upgrade, that is, ES100 MK II,
we need to figure out how to provide far better benefits than ES100,
not only with housing & case upgrade or LDAC support but also with something new significant values.
In other words, until we find them, we have no plan for ES100 MK II.
It would take a year and more, I think.

I hope we can release new good products continuously.

Thanks and Regards,
WS

Yup, you put out a rather amazing product right off the bat. And your firmware support is really great. Kudos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back