Radsone EarStudio ES100
Apr 11, 2018 at 8:14 PM Post #826 of 6,675
DSC04341.jpg
Awesome pairing for me except I'm gonna need a better balanced cable for this.

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2018 at 9:18 PM Post #827 of 6,675
Just received one from Amazon and found someone opened the device before!! :angry: There are marks around the case showing someone was trying to open the case and then returned it. Very disappointed that Earstudio will send a refurbished item to a new customer.

Apologize for the inconvenience.
Please contact us via support@radsone.com.
Thanks and Regards,
WS

Apr 12, 2018 at 1:32 AM Post #828 of 6,675
As in opening the ES100 itself? I don't know if my box was shrink wrapped or even taped close but my device looked flawless. You could consider asking for a partial refund from Amazon or the return should be easy enough. They'll probably let you hold on to the one you have and use it while you wait for the new one to arrive.

Mine from Kickstarter came with some scratches on the device too. Didn't look like it was an attempt to open it but there's circular scratches around the 2.5mm port like somebody tested it and spun a cable in there that had some sharp metal on the jack.. Also a few minor surface scratches in various spots. I've been using it regardless but it annoys me when I see them.

Apr 12, 2018 at 1:52 AM Post #829 of 6,675
Mine from Kickstarter came with some scratches on the device too. Didn't look like it was an attempt to open it but there's circular scratches around the 2.5mm port like somebody tested it and spun a cable in there that had some sharp metal on the jack.. Also a few minor surface scratches in various spots. I've been using it regardless but it annoys me when I see them.

I'm so sorry about that.
Although, we don't sell or ship any refurbished item,
I have to admit that we've been getting the similar issue from some users.
We've been working on that issue and trying to improve the end finishing as best as we can, with the Manufacturing and Quality Control department in China factory.
Apologies once again, and please contact support@radsone.com if any issues including the above. We'll support you with the best.

Thanks and Regards,
WS

Apr 12, 2018 at 2:09 AM Post #830 of 6,675
Yesterday I was asking Venture Electronics if they're able to make me a 50 cm 2.5mm balanced cable and they've confirmed that they can so I'll order one from them when I get home from work this evening. I'll let you know what the final price ends up to be.

Apr 12, 2018 at 2:40 AM Post #831 of 6,675
Yesterday I was asking Venture Electronics if they're able to make me a 50 cm 2.5mm balanced cable and they've confirmed that they can so I'll order one from them when I get home from work this evening. I'll let you know what the final price ends up to be.

Awesome! Very interested to know!

What IEM connector are you using on the other side / do you know what choices they offer?

Thanks

Apr 12, 2018 at 2:54 AM Post #832 of 6,675
Awesome! Very interested to know!

What IEM connector are you using on the other side / do you know what choices they offer?

Thanks

I know that they offer mmcx (that I'm getting) and 0.78mm 2-pin (I may buy one of these as well) but believe that they offer 0.75mm and the ones used on A-T im50/70 as well.

You can check here:
https://www.veclan.com/engappliance_sel_one?eng_ApplianceVo.eac_id=16

I've got a bunch of cables from them already (interconnects, for IEM's and for headphones) and I'm very happy with the value they offer.

Apr 12, 2018 at 10:00 PM Post #835 of 6,675
I'm so sorry about that.
Although, we don't sell or ship any refurbished item,
I have to admit that we've been getting the similar issue from some users.
We've been working on that issue and trying to improve the end finishing as best as we can, with the Manufacturing and Quality Control department in China factory.
Apologies once again, and please contact support@radsone.com if any issues including the above. We'll support you with the best.

Thanks and Regards,
WS

Thanks WS, I will reach out to support and see what they say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back