Questyle QP1
Apr 9, 2019 at 6:34 AM Post #4,251 of 4,272
I'm done with them. I'm waiting on the DX220, Hiby R6 Pro and whatever "M" series FiiO comes up with to replace the X7ii with.

My QP1R is up for sale on here.

I'm done with Questyle and my dead QP1R too. Absolutely appalling service from a company selling such premium priced products. No matter how well-specified or reviewed, I will never buy another Questyle product.

I'm interested in the Hiby R6Pro myself but I'm now extremely wary of buying from any company that doesn't have proper international service and distribution.

Apr 9, 2019 at 6:48 AM Post #4,252 of 4,272
There's a respected Youtube reviewer who loves the R6 and R6 Pro but says that Hiby is only available during a product launch and shortly thereafter. Once they have your money they go into hiding until the next new product. After Questyle, I would suggest FiiO or iBasso for good customer service and a high level presence of this forum.

Apr 9, 2019 at 10:55 AM Post #4,254 of 4,272
Have you tried contacting the Questyle distributor in the UK, SCV Distribution?

Not any more. I don't know who's decision it was, but SCV Distribution was always very professional when I bought an ex-demo QP2R directly from them on eBay.

A number of official UK dealers listed on Questyle's website don't show any of their products on their respective sites. Presumably, they aren't stocking Questyle any more. I have an email from AdvancedMP3Players.co.uk that states they are not going to stock any Questyle products when their current stock is exhausted.

I have emailed Questyle to find out who the new distributor is, but as usual, received no reply. I think that is 5 or 6 unanswered emails on various subjects that they have ignored.

How can they treat customers like this and expect to stay in business?

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2019 at 9:36 PM Post #4,256 of 4,272
yes it is very frustrating, mine is a $750.00 paperweight.

I paid more for mine, having bought it earlier in the run, and it’s appalling to spend a lofty sum for a premium player only to have it falter in the basics that even the cheapest players succeed with… mainly a navigating wheel that turns and a battery indicator that specifies correctly.

While admittedly the sound was good, it was drowned out by the sound of my outraged screams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back