Questyle CMA18 Portable DAC with Headphone Amplifier
Feb 12, 2024 at 11:32 PM Post #196 of 368
I purchased direct from Questyle. No idea when it will actually ship, though. I did email them this evening (American time) inquiring about wait time and am curious to see if/when they get back. Will try to remember to post back here if I get a response!
It's around Chinese New Year, So nobody working. Next week they will back on business

Feb 18, 2024 at 3:57 AM Post #197 of 368
I pulled the trigger on one of these. Still early days but I’m really impressed. Seems to match the sound quality of my (more expensive) Sony daps. I’ll likely post more when I’ve had chance to spend more time with it

Feb 18, 2024 at 8:01 AM Post #198 of 368
I pulled the trigger on one of these. Still early days but I’m really impressed. Seems to match the sound quality of my (more expensive) Sony daps. I’ll likely post more when I’ve had chance to spend more time with it

Please make a review and comparison with your current devices

Feb 19, 2024 at 10:38 PM Post #200 of 368
So charging issue is taken care of. Sound quality amazing? Good power?

Any reason not to?
Anyone who purchases the CMA18 is going to be thoroughly impressed. It is truly remarkable how good it sounds and there is only but to come a chorus of excellent reviews from all those who try it and concur with this assessment. Five tigers out of five, buy now!

Feb 19, 2024 at 10:52 PM Post #202 of 368
Questyle responded to my email and said they would be shipping me (in the US) the CMA18 "as quick as possible" :joy: so we'll see what that means. Really interested to see how it will stack up to the Xduoo Xd05 Pro. I'm sure it will power my Empy IIs no problem but I wonder about harder-to-drive cans such as the Susvara or AB 1266. *Edit: I do have the Questyle M15 already and am wondering if there's going to be too much overlap to justify keeping both...*

Feb 19, 2024 at 11:00 PM Post #203 of 368
I would if it was available in the US!
It's available on their website for US consumers

Questyle responded to my email and said they would be shipping me (in the US) the CMA18 "as quick as possible" :joy: so we'll see what that means. Really interested to see how it will stack up to the Xduoo Xd05 Pro. I'm sure it will power my Empy IIs no problem but I wonder about harder-to-drive cans such as the Susvara or AB 1266. *Edit: I do have the Questyle M15 already and am wondering if there's going to be too much overlap to justify keeping both...*
I also have the M15 but when you listen to the CMA18 it's just on an entirely different level. You are going to be thoroughly impressed I promise this

Feb 19, 2024 at 11:07 PM Post #205 of 368
It's available on their website for US consumers

I also have the M15 but when you listen to the CMA18 it's just on an entirely different level. You are going to be thoroughly impressed I promise this
Is it portable enough to replace the M15? Or do you see reason I'd want to keep it?

Feb 19, 2024 at 11:11 PM Post #206 of 368
Anyone has Mojo 2 as well? Comparision between CMA18 & Mojo 2 would be interesting.

Feb 19, 2024 at 11:17 PM Post #207 of 368
How long does the express shipping take to the us in your experience?
I ordered on 1/11, it was shipped on 1/16, and it was delivered on 1/20

Is it portable enough to replace the M15? Or do you see reason I'd want to keep it?
It's ultraportable and since getting the CMA18 I basically have retired my M15. I think it's still worth keeping the M15 if not for any other reason but to give you the option of listening to multiple headphones at the same time with a friend or date.

Feb 20, 2024 at 3:41 PM Post #209 of 368
Can anyone tell me whether this can do desktop mode? Like Mojo2's power input from USB, bypassing battery?

Did you find any info about this? I'd love to be able to connect it to my Bluesound Node X using USB, and draw the power from the Node to save battery life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back