Questyle CMA Fifteen — Official Thread
Sep 30, 2023 at 9:22 AM Post #286 of 367
Yes, I purchased the Twelve Master new from an authorized dealer.
I figured maybe the TM would give me the most bang for my buck in the Questyle family. Maybe I am wrong. But one thing I definitely am, is happy.

I sold my Susvara/Holo stack retailing over $12K and I miss absolutely nothing. Not only that, in terms of speed, air, resolution and expansiveness of stage, this TM driving an HEK V2 Stealth beats out the other system. In fact, even if money was not a concern, I'm enjoying this system more and I would take this over the previous in a second.
I simply can't believe it. This is a damn fine sounding piece of equipment.

Oct 3, 2023 at 11:01 PM Post #288 of 367
Is anyone else using this unit on Windows 10 and only see 16/24 bit option in the device under playback settings? I have the latest firmware and the USB driver. Tried reinstalling the USB driver and reflashed the firmware but not seeing any change. Is this normal?

unnamed.png

Oct 4, 2023 at 5:45 PM Post #290 of 367
I’ve sent an email to questyle about eighteen availability a month ago. I didn’t get any reply. I’m trying not to buy fifteen but it’s damn hard. The price is great at the moment and within my budget. Originally I wanted to get only new headphones (he1000) to pair it with my budget topping amp/dac but they sounded really bad. Then the guy at the store connected it to fifteen and I was blown away. Knowing that eighteen is around the corner keeps me from spending my money on the fifteen. Most probably I will wait one more month and if I won’t hear anything about eighteen I’ll buy the fifteen.

Oct 4, 2023 at 5:58 PM Post #291 of 367
I’ve sent an email to questyle about eighteen availability a month ago. I didn’t get any reply. I’m trying not to buy fifteen but it’s damn hard. The price is great at the moment and within my budget. Originally I wanted to get only new headphones (he1000) to pair it with my budget topping amp/dac but they sounded really bad. Then the guy at the store connected it to fifteen and I was blown away. Knowing that eighteen is around the corner keeps me from spending my money on the fifteen. Most probably I will wait one more month and if I won’t hear anything about eighteen I’ll buy the fifteen.
Yeah I've been trying to get in touch with them too but no luck :frowning2:

Oct 4, 2023 at 6:09 PM Post #292 of 367
So what will the Eighteen have that's new?

Oct 4, 2023 at 7:48 PM Post #295 of 367
I've always been told good things about Twelve Master, and I'd be curious to see Koji's review. Please, do you have a link? I can't find it. Thank you. :)
I apologize, I should have been more clear. His review was the Fifteen. I made my purchase of the Twelve Master from that review.
Search it on YouTube and you will find it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back