Question from a noob :)
Sep 29, 2010 at 3:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Devadv

New Head-Fier
Sorry for a dumb question being my first post, but hey, we all have to start somewhere. :p

I'm no audiophile by any means, but I listen to music 12+hours a day from either my pc or iPod. *All sorts of genres, from classical to rock to hip-hop*

Basically, I'm looking for suggestions on a decent pair of iems in the 75-150$ price range. Something with good bass that has a nice crisp sound to it, but also something with a decent build to it.

Someone mentioned the panasonic hje900's, but I'm reading on this forum that they tend to  be sibilant....What does that mean? :p

If someone could toss out some suggestions on different sets, I would appreciate it. Oh, also no over the ear ones as I wear glasses.

Ty in advance, Dev.

Sep 29, 2010 at 4:55 PM Post #2 of 4
if your looking for bass i would recommend the hippo VB
you can get it from jaben or uncle wilsons
cost $80
Quote:
Sorry for a dumb question being my first post, but hey, we all have to start somewhere. :p

I'm no audiophile by any means, but I listen to music 12+hours a day from either my pc or iPod. *All sorts of genres, from classical to rock to hip-hop*

Basically, I'm looking for suggestions on a decent pair of iems in the 75-150$ price range. Something with good bass that has a nice crisp sound to it, but also something with a decent build to it.

Someone mentioned the panasonic hje900's, but I'm reading on this forum that they tend to  be sibilant....What does that mean? :p

If someone could toss out some suggestions on different sets, I would appreciate it. Oh, also no over the ear ones as I wear glasses.

Ty in advance, Dev.

Sep 29, 2010 at 5:44 PM Post #3 of 4
Radius DDM, FX500, Image X5, EX500 and SF 5Pro.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back