Question for the ladies!
Sep 30, 2008 at 6:25 AM Post #20 of 124
Rednamalas1, youre a woman? wow, after all our posts on the ad2000 and other topics, it never crossed my mind
biggrin.gif

Sep 30, 2008 at 6:28 AM Post #21 of 124
Quote:

Originally Posted by donunus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Rednamalas1, youre a woman? wow, after all our posts on the ad2000 and other topics, it never crossed my mind
biggrin.gif

*checks down*
NOPE! Stiill a man. so far...

I'm just a poor man who is forced to engulf unnecessary information from the one who must be obeyed.

Sep 30, 2008 at 7:03 AM Post #23 of 124
Quote:

Originally Posted by hear_the_sound /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Haha how does that make me a nerd?!
tongue.gif

Vice president is actually a pretty social thing as the whole school votes.
Violin. Personally, I think it's classy. : )
K yeah, i am a nerd on the inside. but next time you see a group of blonde girls shopping, think again!

Scary. Are you my twin? Los Angeles, mmhm. Senior Class Vice President, mmhm. 17, mmhmm. And on an audiophile forum? Totally trippy.

Sep 30, 2008 at 7:05 AM Post #24 of 124
I am a lady, all my girlfriends like cosmetics and mostly interested in fashions. Only a few I know have the interests in gadgets. When I showed one of them the ER4S, she praised the clarity and the sound quality, but when she learned how much the little ugly earphones cost, she no longer interested to find out more. I guess it was the prices that turn them off? They would rather spend something on things that can make them prettier, rather than be cool.

Sep 30, 2008 at 7:35 AM Post #26 of 124
Quote:

Originally Posted by shiosai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am a lady, all my girlfriends like cosmetics and mostly interested in fashions. Only a few I know have the interests in gadgets. When I showed one of them the ER4S, she praised the clarity and the sound quality, but when she learned how much the little ugly earphones cost, she no longer interested to find out more. I guess it was the prices that turn them off? They would rather spend something on things that can make them prettier, rather than be cool.

Make those in pink with swarovski crystals and then you wont be able to charge enough.

Sep 30, 2008 at 7:48 AM Post #27 of 124
I don't think the possibility of women being into this kind of stuff is way far out or anything. Although my girlfriend hates my Stax (too expensive in her opinion), I decided I'd buy her some iGrados and she really does appreciate the difference in sound quality from her stock iBuds.

She hates the money factor and time spent fiddling/soldering ****.

Sep 30, 2008 at 7:51 AM Post #28 of 124
Quote:

Originally Posted by ak40ozKevin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't think the possibility of women being into this kind of stuff is way far out or anything. Although my girlfriend hates my Stax (too expensive in her opinion), I decided I'd buy her some iGrados and she really does appreciate the difference in sound quality from her stock iBuds.

She hates the money factor and time spent fiddling/soldering ****.

What does or did she spend money on that you feel is extravagant?

Sep 30, 2008 at 8:07 AM Post #30 of 124
I have come to know of a girl here (Israel) that love headphones and so on
But
She was kind of a "poor", so she rather put money into other things, like getting a new guiter for playing on it than new heapdhones.

Also
Is it me, or women that love headphones are usually the musican type ?
The ones the know to play instrument and so on?

Unlike guys, that many here not, but still love it ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back