Quattro de mayo Seattle meet impressions
May 8, 2013 at 11:19 PM Post #46 of 62
Quote:
I don't know, but I used to be a huge HP kinda guy but got away from it for a long time. Just recently got back into it again. Sort of expensive starting over but I still had a couple headphones left (in the closet) and my old amp. I have since got a new dac/tube amp and another phone, but still have a long way to go. I would be interested in attending the next meet for sure, I live up north in Everett but if I have enough notice I can make it down to Seattle or where ever you have these. If you want I can bring some stuff, but I don't have anything awe inspiring just yet, unless you count my HD600s :)

hello,

i would really like my spouse to hear the HD600's.
gs1000.gif

and (if at all possible) the HD650's at the same meet. 
bigsmile_face.gif

May 8, 2013 at 11:59 PM Post #47 of 62
Both models have their considerable charms.  If I can keep my work schedule confined to M-F, I'll be at the next meet with my 650s and balanced cable.
Quote:
hello,

i would really like my spouse to hear the HD600's.
gs1000.gif

and (if at all possible) the HD650's at the same meet. 
bigsmile_face.gif

May 9, 2013 at 2:33 AM Post #48 of 62
Have 650's with balanced cable. Can make a private meet... No problem.

May 12, 2013 at 1:48 AM Post #51 of 62
Hey Guys and Gals,

New here and need some direction/help please....

I live in Seattle and am wondering...

Where is a calendar of upcoming meets in the northwest?

In seattle or portland or Vancouver CA...

Is there a central location for this kind of schedule or what should I be googling to look it up and find it with success?

Thanks in advance for the help... (currently out of town or I would have made this last one...)

Kind Regards,

KA

May 13, 2013 at 12:24 AM Post #53 of 62
This was an awesome meet as always. Got a brief chance to check out some stuff but had to leave a bit early.  Josh's setup is crazy as always and I'm actually considering another pair of HD800's in the future.  I like the all in one setups so that WA7 seemed pretty interesting.  I really didn't get a chance to hear it with any of the music I listen to but would love to get a real chance to hear it again.

On the next meet I'll definitely bring a flash drive fully equipped with some flac files.  Thanks again gil for hosting and hope to see both new and familiar faces at the next meet!

May 16, 2013 at 12:47 AM Post #55 of 62
Getting ready to post the next meet at Bottlehead. Please pm with any questions or concerns. Please not in this thread because it will be locked in a hurry.

May 22, 2013 at 12:59 PM Post #60 of 62
Yes, I invite everyone to come by for a listen. We have a demo Mainline and S.E.X. amp on hand and we are going to get a new demo Crack built by Friday. I have HD800s for auditioning and of course you are welcome to bring your own cans as well. Just give us a call at 206-451-4275 to set up an "appointment" (basically to give us enough lead time to pick up our mess).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back