Quality EQ apps for ipod/iphone/ipad
May 18, 2011 at 3:10 PM Post #256 of 458
There's a new beta for Equalizer (2.42) and I gotta say this app is coming along very nicely. Well done Tibor.

If you would consider adding last.fm scrobbling support it would put your app in a class of its own, and have a niche for us last.fm users.

May 18, 2011 at 7:45 PM Post #257 of 458
I have never had trouble with EQu skipping myself.Maybe take it off your player and reinstall with updates?

Equalizer app, using this one now and loving it, one thing though,。。。 how do I shuffle my songs?

May 18, 2011 at 8:01 PM Post #258 of 458
You see those two arrows next to the thrash? Press it once, and it'll shuffle the songs. The thing is, it tells you the order of songs. If you press it again, then it'll resort to how the songs were added in.

May 18, 2011 at 10:13 PM Post #260 of 458
In case anyone was interested, the problem I mentioned earlier with Equalizer was resolved once I upgraded iOS to 4.3.3.  I was using 4.3.1.  I still sent the file to Tibor for investigation.

What a great application and well implemented on iOS, taking full advantage of multitasking.

May 19, 2011 at 6:52 AM Post #261 of 458

Quote:
You see those two arrows next to the thrash? Press it once, and it'll shuffle the songs. The thing is, it tells you the order of songs. If you press it again, then it'll resort to how the songs were added in.

Thanks to you and machiventa, the showing of the order of the shuffled songs was what was confusing me.

May 19, 2011 at 12:22 PM Post #262 of 458
^ Oh yeah I see what you mean now. I like the queuing system.... and especially that you can edit it. The only thing I don't like about the Simple Playlist mode is that you can't enqueue stuff.... you can only play it. I'd like to see a way to enqueue stuff like you can in Complex Playlist mode.

May 21, 2011 at 3:31 PM Post #266 of 458
Even if not, I would suggest that Equalizer have the flat toggle button so we can compare sounds, and also allow us to rate our songs in app.
Just suggestions; as of now, I still love the app.

Jun 13, 2011 at 8:29 AM Post #268 of 458
I'm sorry if this question has already been answered but is there a way to set pre-eq gain when using the Audioforge Equalizer? I get crazy amounts of distortion if I try to boost the bass, so I figured I'd need to lower the input volume to get more headroom...

Edit: nevermind. I think I got it. Tapping the frequency graph (outside of the dots) brought out a volume slider. Not a very intuitive action but at least the sound is much better now.

Sep 8, 2011 at 9:45 AM Post #270 of 458
I only have EQu at the moment, I didn't buy both apps as I figured there's probably little point! But the biggest issue for me is lack of Scrobbling to Last FM! I love how it keeps such a good record of what I listen to on the move. It shouldn't be too hard to let these apps use the log file, any chance of it happening? I understand the Equalizer dev is here but I could find no contact for EQu.

I'll happily switch to Equalizer for scrobbling to the log file :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back