QQ v3.0
Dec 13, 2011 at 11:22 PM Post #181 of 780
Quote:
glad to see Dir En Grey fans
smily_headphones1.gif

i never saw them live but i knew about them since they became popular in the 90's(around 97 i believe). another favorite band was X-Japan. i haven't listened to j-rock the longest time though. i knew other bands but i just forget their name.

Lol that quote is old, I got to see them. Absolutely insane concert, I was so happy when they threw in mazohyst of decadence from there first album XD
I thought I was deaf for a couple days though, luckily i'm fine. 

Now I wan't to see L'Arc-en-Ciel in New York, but that would cost $400-500 when you factor in 2 way train tickets, 1 hotel night and the ticket itself. That kind of money shouldn't go to audio or concerts considering i'm starting college a month before the concert. 

Compared to a $35 ticket for Dir En Grey the L'Arc-en-Ciel concert at the Madison Square Garden is a nightmare.

Dec 15, 2011 at 9:58 PM Post #182 of 780
I am so sick of being poor. I hope I get in a position where I make enough money to buy things like this. 

it's 150 euros, and I have like 6 USD between my wallet and my bank account. In four years, this thing's going to cost 200-250 euros and I'm not going to want to buy it then. I don't even want to think about how much Agalloch vinyl is going to cost then. Hopefully Agalloch'll do another wooden box too, and I can jump on that. 

Dec 17, 2011 at 2:02 PM Post #186 of 780

Quote:
Im a highschooler....

What does this thread even mean? QQ and QQ????

Highschoolers have a bad reputation because they are a bunch of whiny overemotional self centered morons who lack communication skills and have ill-founded viewpoints about political and social issues.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=QQ

2nd link brah

Dec 17, 2011 at 2:14 PM Post #188 of 780
Kirosia dropped his bowflex dumbbell on the floor during one-handed bench press. Bowflex no good with dropping.

Dec 17, 2011 at 4:34 PM Post #189 of 780
Quote:

Highschoolers have a bad reputation because they are a bunch of whiny overemotional self centered morons who lack communication skills and have ill-founded viewpoints about political and social issues.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=QQ

2nd link brah

Wow Bob way to say Hi
rolleyes.gif

Quote:

What was the point of two QQ's?

Dec 17, 2011 at 5:17 PM Post #191 of 780
i would of never figured that out of what QQ is till i googled it, cause i never played WOW and every time my friends start talking about it i left. i don't play MMO's.

Dec 18, 2011 at 9:49 AM Post #193 of 780

I have to pay an electricity bill tomorrow, and internet bill and phone bill shortly after, and buy christmas presents, and then I have to pay rent.

I have 40 burger patties in the freezer that cost me $4 per kilo, I think I should throw them away and improve my nutrition standards.

Dec 18, 2011 at 9:57 AM Post #194 of 780
I just paid Electricity and water, now I have to pay Internet, Phone, Rent, Gas and Insurance...

Must...save...for LF.

Quote:

I have to pay an electricity bill tomorrow, and internet bill and phone bill shortly after, and buy christmas presents, and then I have to pay rent.

I have 40 burger patties in the freezer that cost me $4 per kilo, I think I should throw them away and improve my nutrition standards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back