QLS QA361 impression thread
Jul 19, 2020 at 8:29 AM Post #227 of 325
QA361 is the portable I find the closest to desktop quality. If it was full featured it could be exclusive.

Jul 20, 2020 at 2:39 PM Post #230 of 325
just for the sake of curiosity , where are you based?
Near Chicago, IL USA. I bought it used from eBay, at the suggestion of audionewbi -- it sounds great, but I have too much stuff. I have the orignal box and most if not all the accessories.''

Dec 24, 2020 at 5:15 PM Post #231 of 325
Can anyone explain to me what the action of the amp is on the audio? I see there are some amp levels like big current and more and I do not understand what it does. I use iem in the balanced port

thenks!!

Dec 25, 2020 at 4:26 AM Post #232 of 325
Can anyone explain to me what the action of the amp is on the audio? I see there are some amp levels like big current and more and I do not understand what it does. I use iem in the balanced port

thenks!!
Large current mode may be beneficial if you're using a low impedance earphone or headphone. High voltage mode may be beneficial if you're using a high impedance earphone or headphone. There's a mode that combines both, but that's only available on the single ended output and is for earphones or headphones that are particularly hard to drive. Best thing is to try the different modes to hear whether they provide a sonic improvement; there's no rule saying you have to use a particular mode with a particular device; it's a personal preference thing.

Jan 7, 2021 at 5:22 AM Post #237 of 325
The family reunited IMG_20210107_111843.jpg

Jan 8, 2021 at 4:26 PM Post #240 of 325
Hey guys, I'm wondering how you bought the player: through QLS's website: http://www.qlshifi.com/en/wzcapi/qa361.htm or through eBay? Their website looks a bit sketchy, but payment was made through Paypal, so I guess it's secure enough?
Does anyone ever have an issue that needs technical support? How responsive are they?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back