QDC - Discussion and Impressions Thread
Oct 3, 2022 at 7:38 AM Post #2,582 of 2,715
Alright don't really care about the polarity :wink: just did a real pretty fast comparsion between EA Leonidas II and VX-S-4.4 sterling silver with the Anole VX and the winner not only by price tag were going to QDC.

Are there any adaptors on the aftermarket to aplly the QDC upgrade cable with other standard 2pin 0.78 In-Ears ?

Oct 3, 2022 at 1:32 PM Post #2,583 of 2,715
Screenshot_20221003_073144.png
Alright don't really care about the polarity :wink: just did a real pretty fast comparsion between EA Leonidas II and VX-S-4.4 sterling silver with the Anole VX and the winner not only by price tag were going to QDC.

Are there any adaptors on the aftermarket to aplly the QDC upgrade cable with other standard 2pin 0.78 In-Ears ?

These should worked.

US $33.12 8%OFF | One Pair Super Mini MMCX 0.78 Male To Female 0.78mm QDC FitEar JH EXK Acoustune UM V3 IM IE 500PRO IE 40PRO IPX Plug AdapterA2DC
https://a.aliexpress.com/_m0EzoFI

Oct 23, 2022 at 12:48 PM Post #2,585 of 2,715
Try contacting Andrew at Musicteck.com, he’s a qdc dealer so he may have the info you seek. ✌️

Oct 23, 2022 at 3:50 PM Post #2,587 of 2,715
I have and he gave me the service email that qdc uses and it does not work . Thanks .

Sorry that didn’t work for you.

Oct 23, 2022 at 3:53 PM Post #2,588 of 2,715
Nov 6, 2022 at 12:24 PM Post #2,590 of 2,715
Thanks for the info . But it does not work , the service phone numbers are out of service and they do not answer there emails .

Sorry they are not responding. I always find it annoying when a manufacturer does not reply to an inquiry. Lost business in my mind.

Dec 25, 2022 at 6:40 AM Post #2,591 of 2,715
Do you know the feeling if you buy a new set of earphones that somehow makes all of your other phones obsolete? :sweat_smile: Have received my QDC Tiger on Xmas and I must say I am SO impressed with it, a lot more than I expected. I have owned several earphones in the 1000$ - 1500$ price bracket and somehow expected the Tigers to be just another „nuance“. But now, after listening to it properly for a day, I can already tell that it is very noticably better than all other phones I own at the moment (see signature). Clarity is outstanding and the signature is so naturally and beautifully balanced. It lets my IT07 sound a bit bloated and not so extended in the highs and the VXV sounds kinda unbalanced in the mids and too soft in comparison. What surprises me the most with Tiger is bass. This is the first BA bass driver set that truly satisfies me in terms of low frequencies - it sounds so deep and tight and so far I am definitely not missing a dynamic driver (what I did with Andromeda, for example). Built and accessories (especially the case) are also truly outstanding! Wow! I am really wondering why QDC hasn`t been on my radar earlier….
Now comes the big question: Which of my current phones will have to leave (still can`t let them go all)? :thinking:

Dec 25, 2022 at 7:09 AM Post #2,592 of 2,715
Do you know the feeling if you buy a new set of earphones that somehow makes all of your other phones obsolete? :sweat_smile: Have received my QDC Tiger on Xmas and I must say I am SO impressed with it, a lot more than I expected. I have owned several earphones in the 1000$ - 1500$ price bracket and somehow expected the Tigers to be just another „nuance“. But now, after listening to it properly for a day, I can already tell that it is very noticably better than all other phones I own at the moment (see signature). Clarity is outstanding and the signature is so naturally and beautifully balanced. It lets my IT07 sound a bit bloated and not so extended in the highs and the VXV sounds kinda unbalanced in the mids and too soft in comparison. What surprises me the most with Tiger is bass. This is the first BA bass driver set that truly satisfies me in terms of low frequencies - it sounds so deep and tight and so far I am definitely not missing a dynamic driver (what I did with Andromeda, for example). Built and accessories (especially the case) are also truly outstanding! Wow! I am really wondering why QDC hasn`t been on my radar earlier….
Now comes the big question: Which of my current phones will have to leave (still can`t let them go all)? :thinking:
Yep that's what i feel with the fourte. But i still come back to my other iems in the rotation because each one has a special thing about them and congrats on the tigers! Ive been hesitant on pulling the trigger.

Last edited:
Dec 25, 2022 at 7:34 AM Post #2,593 of 2,715
I was surprised on the first times with Tiger. For me similar to Vx on 010 config. But I use my other iems too. Mest Mk2, Vx, Dmagic 3d... what Im not going to do ( I think) is buy more iems of budget range. I have a collection of these and I not use it. Only use on this range Audio Hekilis, Isn H50 and sometimes Moondrop KXXS. On the future I dont know what Ill do with all these iems jajajaj

Dec 25, 2022 at 7:37 AM Post #2,594 of 2,715
I was surprised on the first times with Tiger. For me similar to Vx on 010 config. But I use my other iems too. Mest Mk2, Vx, Dmagic 3d... what Im not going to do ( I think) is buy more iems of budget range. I have a collection of these and I not use it. Only use on this range Audio Hekilis, Isn H50 and sometimes Moondrop KXXS. On the future I dont know what Ill do with all these iems jajajaj
Currently enjoying some um 3dd-ti would be an interesting comparison to tiger

Dec 25, 2022 at 11:58 AM Post #2,595 of 2,715
Currently enjoying some um 3dd-ti would be an interesting comparison to tiger
You mean a comparison between QDC Dmagic and UM 3DD Ti (not Tiger - cause Tiger is a BA/E-Stat set)?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back