Q701 impressions thread
Sep 28, 2012 at 3:54 AM Post #1,816 of 9,602
Those look nice... I just ordered a Q701, hope those won't overthrow them already haha

Sep 28, 2012 at 2:19 PM Post #1,822 of 9,602
Quote:
I know it's a render, but that image looks like it has vinyl pads. Man I hope not. The velours on my Q701 are amazing. Soooooooooo comfortable.

Seeing as how all the specs are the same and the only bullet point that specifically says "New" is about the headband, I'm assuming it's mainly a sexy new paint job.

Sep 28, 2012 at 6:06 PM Post #1,823 of 9,602
Quote:

Seeing as how all the specs are the same and the only bullet point that specifically says "New" is about the headband, I'm assuming it's mainly a sexy new paint job.

I wonder if that justifies the €599.00 MSRP price tag...  
blink.gif

Sep 29, 2012 at 5:00 AM Post #1,825 of 9,602
Quote:
Wow, lime green Q701's are $280 at Amazon. Why is this news ? Well they are thirty and forty dollars more than the black or white versions !  Very interesting..

Amazon's prices change all the time, even their suppliers change all the time, for instance, sometimes it says "Sold and fulfilled by Amazon" but sometimes its "Sold by #companyX# and fulfilled by Amazon." Another weird part of it is that when it's amazon who is selling and fulfilling the item they ship worldwide and otherwise only in the US.
I bought a black one there on monday for $235, shipped to Holland, now its up to $260 again and theres a company involved in the selling, which means they won't ship 'em world wide at the moment.

Sep 30, 2012 at 4:15 AM Post #1,826 of 9,602
Quote:

Amazon's prices change all the time, even their suppliers change all the time, for instance, sometimes it says "Sold and fulfilled by Amazon" but sometimes its "Sold by #companyX# and fulfilled by Amazon." Another weird part of it is that when it's amazon who is selling and fulfilling the item they ship worldwide and otherwise only in the US.
I bought a black one there on monday for $235, shipped to Holland, now its up to $260 again and theres a company involved in the selling, which means they won't ship 'em world wide at the moment.

Im a big Amazon fan. I order a few times a week from them. I have prime and even use the Amazon card so I'm familiar with their price changes. I am noticing a trend tho the lime green Q701's are starting to cost more than the other colors quite often. For months I checked the prices daily and white and black always cost more at least directly from Amazon. They have some weird algorithm that does the price changes and it will charge more for items more in demand. Just my own personal observation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back