q-JAYS Review (with pictures and video) (final production version)
Sep 4, 2007 at 8:28 PM Post #46 of 52
I also think that price in *EU is joke. For that money, I am not going to buy q-jays... but I wonder how much it will be in UK £££

Sep 4, 2007 at 10:02 PM Post #47 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aevum /img/forum/go_quote.gif
im sorry, this is totaly unfair, were getting a 40% surcharge from a european company, if it was an american company or a chinese company, i would understand, but this is a company which is based and operates inside the EU, and its creating a 40% increase in price for european costumers, the price of someone living in europe is incremented in 50 euros compared to someone living in the US, its cheaper, i dont get it,

taxes on electronics in europe range between 12 and 21%, here in spain its 16%, so can someone please explain to me a 40% differance in price ?

Completely agreed
mad.gif

Sep 4, 2007 at 10:02 PM Post #48 of 52
i feel the oh so nice and customer-friendly jays have just "shoot them selfs in the leg" as we say here in germany.
huge price difference for no reason whatshowever!

i was looking forward to these babies for almost two month...

too bad!

Sep 5, 2007 at 8:27 AM Post #49 of 52
The cable for both q- and d-Jays, I think is 24 inches plus the extension cable of 36 inches. Can someone please confirm what the 24 inches relate to.....is this the total length of the cable starting from the earphone attachement point or is it from the splitter where the L and R cables separate. I do not want to use the extension cable and am concerned that w/o it the cable will be too short to use the phones when uisng my iPod attached to my belt.

Sep 6, 2007 at 10:52 AM Post #50 of 52
On our website the prices within EU includes Swedish customs and VAT. The US prices are without this. Also www.jays.se has a higher price then our resellers will have because JAYS wants to focus on the development and let the resellers do the sales. So www.jays.se prices will be the highest prices you probably will see.

Sep 6, 2007 at 11:01 AM Post #51 of 52
Those new d-JAYS look nice. Those who already have some, could you please post some close-up shots of them now that they have been revealed? The iPod shuffle colours have been remixed but the original bright colours were in ways more appealing IMO, so good on you for keeping it bright.

Peter: When will Audiocubes get stock of the new d-JAYS colours?

Sep 6, 2007 at 12:41 PM Post #52 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigburger /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Those new d-JAYS look nice. Those who already have some, could you please post some close-up shots of them now that they have been revealed? The iPod shuffle colours have been remixed but the original bright colours were in ways more appealing IMO, so good on you for keeping it bright.

Peter: When will Audiocubes get stock of the new d-JAYS colours?

They will get it when they can order it from us. Very very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back