Q Cable Impressions Thread
Jan 2, 2013 at 9:03 PM Post #196 of 555
I warned to keep the volume down until the first report now didn't I?
biggrin.gif

Yeah, some weird stuff in the ambient sounds. At 10:17 I swear I can hear what sounds like the red alert siren from the old Star Trek. And at a few points you can hear what sounds like debris falling in our yard.

Glad you enjoyed it!

se

Jan 2, 2013 at 10:34 PM Post #197 of 555
You did warn me for sure!
very_evil_smiley.gif
  I've turned into a real audio geek for sure when listening to stuff like this is fun.  My Grandfather who got me into audio-dom would drag me off to Hi-Fi store to listen to off the wall recordings of either music or sounds.

Thanks again!

Jan 3, 2013 at 3:02 AM Post #198 of 555
I fell in love with "sounds" back when I was a child in the 60's and my father bought several volumes of Elektra's Authentic Sound Effects series LP's. Was perusing Tower Records one day back in the 90's and saw that they had been released on CD. I snatched them all up.

Again, glad you enjoyed it!

se

Jan 3, 2013 at 7:02 PM Post #200 of 555
Could have been worse. He could have been my dad, a big Montovani fan.
biggrin.gif

But then he also bought me my first "real" LP when I was 8 years old. The Beatles' Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.

se

Jan 4, 2013 at 11:23 PM Post #202 of 555
Yeah, there are a few of them around here. You'd never know it was recorded in the capital of the People's Republic of California.
biggrin.gif

Glad you enjoyed it!

se

Jan 6, 2013 at 5:45 PM Post #203 of 555
I have to admit curiosity to how my rig would sound with Q-IC's.  Loving the silk Q's for my LCD2's.

Jan 10, 2013 at 7:06 PM Post #208 of 555
RED........................  I love my Q's in Red too.  I have got to get the LCD3's.  Yours look great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back