PX200 II thread.
Mar 15, 2016 at 12:22 AM Post #46 of 53
  I bought these a few days ago and should arrive any day. I intend to use them in gym. My question is, do you think sweat could damage the pads? Anyone using these with Sony Walkman A10? Can you give a bass boast with the  Clear Bass of walkman? 

The pads will stand up to sweat just fine. I use these to jog in sometimes, also to walk in. I've had this pair for over half a year now. The new batches of the PX 200 II's come with an L plug, which was a weakness of the old version. Should last a long time. The pads are easy to find on amazon, though. 

Mar 26, 2016 at 8:15 PM Post #47 of 53
I love mine, and have re-cabled them with Mogami W2893 without sheathing of course. I use them nearly nightly while in bed and watching TV off of the Roku3 and the pads and headband are quite a bit tattered. Where is the best place to get replacements, or is there other pads that might be even softer/better?

Jun 12, 2016 at 5:02 PM Post #48 of 53
Hi. Recently , 2 months ago, i replaced the cable (with a mogami) in my PX-200 - i purchased them back in 2010 -,the plug and the pads.  
But another problem came forward, two days ago. In the left channel there is a major distortion (hi or low volume, doesn't matter its the same) especially when there is bass. I believe  it's the driver. Is there any way to find another driver to replace the broken one??

P.S. : I live in Greece !!!

Jul 4, 2017 at 1:14 AM Post #49 of 53
bump for greatness

I have three of these things. I think I am set for my PX200 ii supply for at least 15 years!

As for replacing the cables...I think they sound fine stock. I wouldn't mess with perfection.

Also, I think they no longer make these, so you better buy em up if you seen them online. When I go to amazon it says there is a new version of this product, and it's showing as not being in stock anymore on the sennheiser page. Somehow, after trying so many headphones, these little things keep being my go to.

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2017 at 1:16 AM Post #50 of 53
I love mine, and have re-cabled them with Mogami W2893 without sheathing of course. I use them nearly nightly while in bed and watching TV off of the Roku3 and the pads and headband are quite a bit tattered. Where is the best place to get replacements, or is there other pads that might be even softer/better?
amazon or ebay

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2019 at 3:34 PM Post #53 of 53
I would say the koss KPH 30i headphones are pretty comparable to the PX 100s. I don't know of anything that is quite like the PX200 II's out there currently being made. Something tiny, comfortable, closed, and with great sound...headphones seem to be getting bigger if anything. The ones Sennheiser replaced the PX line with are much bigger and much less comfortable, although they sound quite nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back