PS1000s shipping
Jun 15, 2009 at 9:32 PM Post #589 of 644
So is this another Grado that is real picky with amps, tubs, opamps, etc? When I had my GS1000 I remember them being that way but the PS-1 was far more forgiving and shounded great right out of my Pico (of course the dac helped too).

Jun 17, 2009 at 7:45 PM Post #592 of 644
Quote:

Originally Posted by wakeride74 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So is this another Grado that is real picky with amps, tubs, opamps, etc? When I had my GS1000 I remember them being that way but the PS-1 was far more forgiving and shounded great right out of my Pico (of course the dac helped too).

From what I can tell, the PS-1000 has more in common with the GS-1000 than the PS-1, so you are still good with your current setup.

Jun 17, 2009 at 7:53 PM Post #593 of 644
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kclone /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It looks like they are starting to ship some more. I just got confirmation mine was shipped out yesterday. Yes!

My pair are being shippped as well. I received an e-mail from TTVJ today that my pair of PS-1000 phones were being shipped from Grado. I am anxious to hear them and compare them to the HD800 and Ultrasone Ed 9.

Jun 17, 2009 at 7:56 PM Post #594 of 644
HI All,

Yes, the PS1000 has started to ship again. You should start seeing them and they should become available everywhere soon. I got 6 yesterday to send to the next 6 on the list. I do not expect long delays before I am caught up...

Keep an ear out for them!

Todd

Jun 17, 2009 at 8:37 PM Post #595 of 644
Quote:

Originally Posted by crucial /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My pair are being shippped as well. I received an e-mail from TTVJ today that my pair of PS-1000 phones were being shipped from Grado. I am anxious to hear them and compare them to the HD800 and Ultrasone Ed 9.

I didn't think the Ed 9's were all that special but that's me. At any rate I'm anxious to see some user feedback.

robm321 - If the PS1000 have a midrange more liquid and forward like the PS1 but less bass and larger soundstange they might be a real winner (assuming they don't require a $4000 amp to sound good).

Jul 7, 2009 at 5:56 PM Post #596 of 644
one of the first to order in feb but seemingly one of the last to receive, still waiting....

the audio gods must be punishing me for my love of kajagoogoo & limahl, 23 months wait for xin amps, 5 months wait for ps1000

rolleyes.gif

Jul 7, 2009 at 6:16 PM Post #597 of 644
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quaddy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
one of the first to order in feb but seemingly one of the last to receive, still waiting....

the audio gods must be punishing me for my love of kajagoogoo & limahl, 23 months wait for xin amps, 5 months wait for ps1000

rolleyes.gif

Call to polish dealer, he has free pair.

Jul 7, 2009 at 6:23 PM Post #598 of 644
Quote:

Originally Posted by Piotr Ryka /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Call to polish dealer, he has free pair.

i'll take it, lucky me, a free pair of ps1000, it was worth the wait!

tongue.gif

seriously, my money has already been paid upfront in feb on the order, am just waiting for my dealer to get them in, so to speak.

Jul 7, 2009 at 6:27 PM Post #599 of 644
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quaddy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i'll take it, lucky me, a free pair of ps1000, it was worth the wait!

tongue.gif

seriously, my money has already been paid upfront in feb on the order, am just waiting for my dealer to get them in, so to speak.

So shoot your dealer. He is worht it.

Jul 7, 2009 at 6:33 PM Post #600 of 644
Quote:

Originally Posted by wakeride74 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I didn't think the Ed 9's were all that special but that's me. At any rate I'm anxious to see some user feedback.

robm321 - If the PS1000 have a midrange more liquid and forward like the PS1 but less bass and larger soundstange they might be a real winner (assuming they don't require a $4000 amp to sound good).

It sure could be. Did you sell your PS-1s? I don't see them in your signature anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back