Prog rock
Jul 1, 2019 at 12:22 PM Post #2,266 of 4,470
Aug 19, 2019 at 12:40 AM Post #2,273 of 4,470
If you find anything similar to Cheeto's Magazine please let me know.

Well, I finally found another band similar... not quite... but close

Artist: Moron Police
Album: A Boat on the Sea
Song: The Phantom Below

also here for purchase - it's also on Apple Music, so I bet you can stream it on other platforms
https://moronpolice1.bandcamp.com

Also check out "Captain Awkward" from this album too. Actually, every song is good - very.

edit: Also, that was a lot of "also s"

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2019 at 7:04 AM Post #2,274 of 4,470
Well, I finally found another band similar... not quite... but close

Artist: Moron Police
Album: A Boat on the Sea
Song: The Phantom Below

also here for purchase - it's also on Apple Music, so I bet you can stream it on other platforms
https://moronpolice1.bandcamp.com

Also check out "Captain Awkward" from this album too. Actually, every song is good - very.

edit: Also, that was a lot of "also s"

Thanks a lot! :)
Just listened to the whole album, they're similar indeed, maybe less "surprising" than Cheeto's Magazine, but good.

Aug 19, 2019 at 3:56 PM Post #2,276 of 4,470
PLEASE leave one CD for me to buy! I want to have this physically in my collection!

This is SOOOO addictive!

Aug 19, 2019 at 6:18 PM Post #2,277 of 4,470
PLEASE leave one CD for me to buy! I want to have this physically in my collection!

This is SOOOO addictive!

Trippy/addictive indeed!

Aug 19, 2019 at 6:23 PM Post #2,278 of 4,470
Based on the new tool single I'm not expecting anything remotely as badass as aenima. Sorry to be a Debbie downer here, but it just didn't sound powerful and commanding to me. I guess after 13 years of waiting it's natural to have unrealistic hopes.

Aug 19, 2019 at 9:19 PM Post #2,279 of 4,470
Based on the new tool single I'm not expecting anything remotely as badass as aenima. Sorry to be a Debbie downer here, but it just didn't sound powerful and commanding to me. I guess after 13 years of waiting it's natural to have unrealistic hopes.

No worries. I'm not that familiar with Tool, so your post means that I'll be checking out aenima forthwith!

Aug 19, 2019 at 10:15 PM Post #2,280 of 4,470

I really like the single. It started of very atmospheric and the ending was heavy. I am hoping for the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back