Profanity(cussword)
Apr 5, 2007 at 6:07 PM Post #61 of 87
I'd rate myself at a 10 around my room mate and my girlfriend, but its never in anger, just good fun. Around my parents, I'm a .2; I only do it if I'm uber pissed.

Apr 5, 2007 at 7:25 PM Post #64 of 87
I used to think I was about a 8 or 9. Then I met my neighbor. He is a 65 year old retired Master Chief. I'd say I am about a 3 in comparison. Sometimes I'll go over to his garage, bring a couple of beers, and just listen to him curse at his lawnmower. Very entertaining.

Apr 5, 2007 at 7:25 PM Post #65 of 87
i'm 14, what do you think? all of the time, probably an 8 just because i have self control and don't cuss around the grandparents or teachers. **** **** **** piss. i cuss around my dad though, he taught me how to sow he gets to see the student surpass the master. never in anger really, i just like to use strong words. sometimes i might cuss just to get under someone's skin if they're annoying me. man i'm ill-mannered... maybe i will change my ways and be a good boy when i grow up.

Apr 5, 2007 at 10:09 PM Post #66 of 87
Right now, probably a 10 :p. Normally, I don't cuss much, but I am currently going through a Lebowski phase, and I don't think there are any Lebowskisms without **** in them. I say "****in a" a lot, and I like to sustatute whatever is appropriate in the current conversation into "they peed on your ****ing xxxxx".

Apr 5, 2007 at 10:29 PM Post #67 of 87
Ahh yes.. The cuss word.
I do it a lot, yea, in the right company I may say f&#k at least 5 times a minute!

I think this quote is appropriate:

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer."

-Mark Twain

I forgot to mention... I think girls are a hell of a lot cooler when they cuss when they're frustrated.

Apr 6, 2007 at 12:27 AM Post #69 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by chadbang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Good for you, man. That's one thing that's gotten really low-rent about American culture. I hear way too many people using the f-word, the b-word and the s-word like it should be a part of everyone's everyday vernacular. I real breakdown of manner and class in my opinion.

I take my surroundings very seriously when deciding how wide to open the gates. I've got friends who I get the better of in a private profanity match, but whom I tell to shut up when we're in public. It's all about the comfort level with the person you're talking to. I know I'm still a bit uncomfortable when I just meet someone and they start throwing out F-bombs. I'm a truck driver so this happens a lot
biggrin.gif

Oh yes and I have a *very* solid method for getting my customers to take their liquor & wine deliveries in faster. I deliver to an area that is extremely competitive, all the top notch restaraunts and bars plus a few not-so-greats are shoved into a few square miles that I hardly ever leave. Not to mention strip clubs and a few liquor stores. Anyway if someone is regularly mistreating me I don't cuss directly at them but rather complain to them about one of their competitors. Usually I wait until somebody has angered me in the same day and then set into the story. "Man I was over at (insert competitor here) today and those #$*@%$ made me wait 20 minutes while they were on the #*$&#*@ phone. Like I don't have other customers today you know? I mean here I #@%*# am now and I could have gotten your stuff to you 20 $*#)@ minutes earlier, you know? Some people...."

Works every time. From then on they take me in faster and feel a comraderie because I hate their competitors. One guy figured me out because he went from one restaraunt to the other, and realized that I actually liked the people after I'd made him think that I hated them all. He still thought it was pretty smart.

Apr 6, 2007 at 1:49 AM Post #71 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by lmilhan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I like the ones willing to burp out loud or rip a loud fart in mixed company even more. Pretentious chicks bore me.

LOL

i know what you're talking about. for reference, pretty much the hottest girl that i know (my age of course) can burp at least 5x louder than me. ok, farting not so much that's kind of nasty.... unless... you know... you're into that kind of thing...
blink.gif

Apr 6, 2007 at 3:01 AM Post #73 of 87
Before having kids, I was probably a 7 or 8. I spent some time in the US Military and that certainly doesn't help with self expression. Since having kids, it's about a 1...except when I'm driving...then it's a 10...unless the kids are in the car with me...then it's a 4...unless someone really pisses me off...then it's up to an 8...oh uckfay it!
very_evil_smiley.gif

May 6, 2007 at 10:51 PM Post #74 of 87
Profanity levels of mine depend on whether I'm sitting at the computer. How about you? Computers are personified Evil!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back