Profanity(cussword)
Apr 5, 2007 at 3:12 AM Post #16 of 87
I've gone days without swearing, it really depends who I'm talking to.

Apr 5, 2007 at 3:16 AM Post #17 of 87
On average with friends I run about a 5

Apr 5, 2007 at 3:18 AM Post #18 of 87
I've never figured out how people can avoid swearing given how annoying **** can get on a daily basis. Besides, it is language, every bit as valid as any other and often far more approprite than the alternatives. The words are as old as any others and part of a cultures heritage. As such, they should be embraced where applicable and used proudly!
biggrin.gif

Apr 5, 2007 at 3:21 AM Post #19 of 87
As some sage mother f-er once said, "I don't trust a man who doesn't drink or swear." Nuff. Said.

Done and done.

Apr 5, 2007 at 3:24 AM Post #20 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by blessingx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Isn't it funny? Word blockers/censors create new profanities, like surnames.
wink.gif

biggrin.gif
LOL thread. Yeah....there's a music group here called Nashville P**sy. If I started listing some of their songs, there would be a lot of asterisks
biggrin.gif
Wonder if I say Dick Clark, if I get censored
icon10.gif

Apr 5, 2007 at 3:39 AM Post #22 of 87
Eh, unfortunately it's creeped up to more around a 2 since I've been in college. I'll let one slip occasionally, ususally when I'm joking or really really angry. Used to be like 0. lol

Apr 5, 2007 at 3:46 AM Post #26 of 87
After a tour of duty in the U.S. military, entered into contract at the age of 18, I picked up the stereotypical foul language adjective habit deserving of a 10... I myself was shocked by my language upon discharge. Catching myself twice midsentence in search of other adjectives per sentence, when excietidly telling stories to my dear parents for instance.

Well, I cleaned up that in short order because it really was insane...

Today, I rate a 1 perhaps, with a few for fun "Gosh Dang Its" thrown about in their place ;-}

Dang it, thats the story, and I'm stickin' to it ;-}

Apr 5, 2007 at 4:01 AM Post #27 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by Davesrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
biggrin.gif
LOL thread. Yeah....there's a music group here called Nashville P**sy. If I started listing some of their songs, there would be a lot of asterisks
biggrin.gif
Wonder if I say Dick Clark, if I get censored
icon10.gif

Don't forget Anal ****.

Depending on situation, I can rank anywhere between 0 and 50.

On a scale of one to ten.

That's how profane I can be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back