Problem pairing multiple KLEER headphones (Sennheiser RS 160 & RS 180)
Jul 28, 2012 at 2:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

BigMak2012

New Head-Fier
I have Sennheiser HD 160 and HD 180 headphones and TR 160 transmitter. I have had them since a couple of months with both the headphones paired to my transmitter and they have been working perfectly fine so far. Both the headphones could be used simultaneously paired to the same transmitter.

Today I have started seeing a strange problem. My transmitter will not connect/pair to both the headphones at the same time. It sticks to the one it pairs with first and even when I turn my second headphone on, it doesn't connect to the second headphones. If I turn off the first headphones (which was connected/paired to the transmitter) then the second headphones is able to connect.

I tried restarting the headphones and the transmitter and repairing both the headphones to the transmitter individually, but nothing works. Each of the headphones alone pairs/connects with the transmitter just fine but not both the headphones at the same time. Sennheiser claims I can pair 4 sets of headphones to one transmitter simultaneously. I don't know about 4 but the 2 headsets I have, had been working fine till yesterday.

I don't know what's the problem. Can anyone please help me out?

Jul 30, 2012 at 1:27 PM Post #2 of 3
Oh, I feel so stupid. I missed one tiny step last time because of which I thought there is problem with my transmitter. Earlier it used to work without this tiny step and that's why I didn't even realize I missed it. But this time it required that tiny step.

Anyway, all I had to do is (after turning on the transmitter and both the pair of headphones associated with the transmitter) click the power button on the transmitter momentarily and voila! both headphones are playing beautiful Mozart symphonies again, at the same time.

gs1000.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back