**Potential Meet for Atlanta Area**
Jul 21, 2014 at 11:25 AM Post #63 of 75
Depending on when the meet takes place, Avatar Acoustics would be happy to bring the iFi Audio gear.  A micro stack:  usb, dac, tube buffer and headphone amp, and the iDSD and iCAN Nano for greater portability.  We are committed to attending the CamJam show at Rocky Mountain Audio Fest in October but could make a November meet easily.

Jul 25, 2014 at 11:07 PM Post #64 of 75
  Depending on when the meet takes place, Avatar Acoustics would be happy to bring the iFi Audio gear.  A micro stack:  usb, dac, tube buffer and headphone amp, and the iDSD and iCAN Nano for greater portability.  We are committed to attending the CamJam show at Rocky Mountain Audio Fest in October but could make a November meet easily.

That would be awesome!!!

Do you have a b&m store?

Jul 28, 2014 at 9:19 PM Post #65 of 75
Depending on date, I would like to come. 

I have never been to a meet, but if people bring personal gear to these things, I could bring some of my personal gear in my bio.  

Things that would be easy for me to transport are-
LCD 2.2
Woo Audio WA6-SE
RSA Intruder DAC/AMP
Shure SE846
Westone W60
The PS Audio DAC, Mac Mini and other gear would be tricky...

Subscribed. 

Oct 2, 2014 at 3:15 PM Post #66 of 75
  Depending on date, I would like to come. 

I have never been to a meet, but if people bring personal gear to these things, I could bring some of my personal gear in my bio.  

Things that would be easy for me to transport are-
LCD 2.2
Woo Audio WA6-SE
RSA Intruder DAC/AMP
Shure SE846
Westone W60
The PS Audio DAC, Mac Mini and other gear would be tricky...

Subscribed. 

Nice gear list!

I would also like to come depending on the date. This would be my first meet too.

My gear isn't very prolific, but it would be
HD600
UM2
SR80e
Leckerton UHA6s MKII

I also have some friends with better stuff in the area too that I can probably convince to come.

Oct 2, 2014 at 7:59 PM Post #67 of 75
Nice!  Would be my first meet as well.  Some of my gear has changed...

- Sold my Shure SE846

- Bought Chord HUGO
- Bought AK240

Other than that, mostly the same.

It would be a shame if we could not get a group together before the years end!

Oct 13, 2014 at 9:54 PM Post #69 of 75
I would also like to see this come to fruition. I wonder if anyone knows where or when more specifically this would take place, or who would be hosting. Anyway I would be bringing the classic starter setup:

Senn HD-598
FiiO E09 & E07K

However if we do it after December I will also probably have a Schiit Valhalla.

Oct 15, 2014 at 8:48 AM Post #70 of 75
Definitely!  Count me in.  I've been hoping for an Atlanta meet for a loooooong time. :)

I can bring:

1.  Darkvoice TH337 tube headphone amp (and some different tubes for rolling)
2.  Astell & Kern AK120
3.  Heir Audio 4.Ai with Magnus cable (original, not updated...unless I can get updated prior to meet)
4.  Heir Audio 5.0 with Magnus cable
5.  Beyerdynamic T1
6.  RSA Sr-71A

Best - David

Oct 19, 2014 at 9:03 PM Post #71 of 75
Well, I've been to several SF Bay Area meets, two of them this year, but have yet to been to a meet since my move to the South. 

I can bring:

Schiit Bifrost Uber w/ USB
Schiit Lyr
HiFiMan HE-500

My attendance would be contingent upon the date, but just about any weekend should work. 

Oct 22, 2014 at 10:07 PM Post #74 of 75
I'm still down for this if it gets organized. Could bring some LCD2s and modded T50RPs.

Oct 22, 2014 at 11:15 PM Post #75 of 75
Recently upgraded to ifi nano idsd > micro iCAN > Beyer T90. So I can bring that.

Seems like we have enough willing participants. How would we actually organize this as far as location and space?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back