**Potential Meet for Atlanta Area**
Nov 27, 2013 at 9:18 PM Post #31 of 75
I can bring my DT880's, my Bottlehead Crack, and Schiit Modi, and Macbook Pro w/ 16gb RAM.

Dec 8, 2013 at 3:33 AM Post #34 of 75
Would be interested in this. We should try to schedule for a weekend in January after the holidays.

Inventory:
Hifiman HE-500 through Quickie + Emotiva
Koss ESP950
Beyerdynamic T90
KEF M500

Dec 10, 2013 at 7:17 AM Post #37 of 75
If there is no meet, possible we can create a mini meet. 
biggrin.gif

Dec 10, 2013 at 3:17 PM Post #38 of 75
I think a date and place needs to be established so we can get a head count. Being vague and abstract about just the idea of a meet doesn't get us anywhere. We need to get the ball rolling if we're serious about a meet.

Dec 10, 2013 at 3:23 PM Post #39 of 75
^^ Well, someone needs to volunteer to coordinate the meet. This would include all the organization and booking the venue. These events typically take about  3-6 months to put together. Are you volunteering? 

Dec 10, 2013 at 6:14 PM Post #42 of 75
If there seems to be some real interest, I'd consider coordinating the event. Please post back about the room at GA Tech. If that doesn't work out, the Mariott worked well last time. 

Dec 10, 2013 at 6:21 PM Post #43 of 75
I'll check if I can get a venue at Gatech. No promises. :wink:

Honestly a random room in Skiles would be sufficient. Did plenty of impromptu group meetings in there. Though Klaus or IC would be better for accessibility of outlets. Don't know the rules on non students in campus buildings though.

Dec 10, 2013 at 6:31 PM Post #44 of 75
I'll check if I can get a venue at Gatech. No promises. :wink:

Honestly a random room in Skiles would be sufficient. Did plenty of impromptu group meetings in there. Though Klaus or IC would be better for accessibility of outlets. Don't know the rules on non students in campus buildings though.

I'll have to check how to book a room. Never done it in the past but I imagine it's possibls and free too. =)

Dec 16, 2013 at 10:47 PM Post #45 of 75
Hey guys-I'm a little late on the thread, but super interested. I live and work in town so I can look into other options if there is still some interest. If there isn't a bunch of people we still may be able to arrange a mini-meet of sorts.

I only own a few decent IEMs and portable amps... Nothing high end. Fiio e7, re-262, re-400, and a pair of monster TPCs.

I work downtown (Peachtree Center) and there a few meeting places I can think of, but I'll check on availability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back