Post your Photography Here!
Feb 6, 2007 at 12:58 AM Post #541 of 1,784
I would call her Patch(e), empress of the 42 dimensions, including this here worthless plane we call existence that she has teh compassion to grace with her presence.

LOL. my mom came by and was like wow that looks like you, curled up in a chair, eyes and all..spoiled to death..

Feb 6, 2007 at 1:09 AM Post #542 of 1,784
Thanks for the nice comments Samgotit.

lol@ hYdrociTy

Mbriant, that cat has such a uniquly amazing coat....... I have never seen one like that. It just reminds me of a tiger.

Oh, and yea... mrdelayer that cat does look like it fits in with the other pictures.

Feb 7, 2007 at 5:20 AM Post #543 of 1,784
Here's some shots of the flowers my father received in the hospital (glad he got out today)
I celebrated by getting an SB-600 speedlight today and these were the first few shots with them:

800whiteflower.jpg

800redflower.jpg

Feb 7, 2007 at 6:54 AM Post #548 of 1,784
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gord SW Ont /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice flowers mb3k!!!

A recent pic of my cat using my Canon A95 point & shoot camera ...

simbacat1.jpg

Pure class. It really points out how important that machine behind the camera is
biggrin.gif
. I'm feeling inadequate and not worthy of my D50 after seeing this. Superb!

Feb 7, 2007 at 7:35 AM Post #550 of 1,784
Quote:

Originally Posted by mb3k /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here's some shots of the flowers my father received in the hospital (glad he got out today)
I celebrated by getting an SB-600 speedlight today and these were the first few shots with them:

800redflower.jpg

This shot is excellent. The red is soooo... well, red, lol. Nice shot!

Feb 10, 2007 at 3:12 PM Post #554 of 1,784
Went searching through my digital photo files and found this one that my daughter took 4 years ago during her 'Barbie years'. It cracked me up so much when I found it that I had to post it here! Very artistic in it's own way
blink.gif

DSCN3994.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back