Post Your Photography Here #2
Sep 8, 2007 at 2:19 PM Post #61 of 15,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by vagarach /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Quite surreal, even if I try and un-fisheye the image in my head, the colours are just spectacular!

ty! found this tricky, i exposed for the sky and added some fill light to the raw file in Lightroom for the foliage.
(which gave it the fairytale look)
this also washed out the sun- might have to fiddle with it some more

then popped the colors out ever so slightly in PS

ps0091.jpg

Sep 8, 2007 at 2:25 PM Post #62 of 15,743
if i had a better camera i could get really nice photos like those... of course photography has never been a real hobby for me... and most of the photos i take are firearm photos

probably the best i've done yet is this one
m1carbineonflagnp0.jpg

Sep 11, 2007 at 1:10 AM Post #65 of 15,743

Click any pic for more options.

Sep 11, 2007 at 4:23 AM Post #68 of 15,743
Jjcha, that's fantastics! It reminds me of the Peter Greenaway film 8 1/2. The film was partly set in a Japanese pachinko parlor. Your photograph, stylistically, is eerily similar.

Sep 11, 2007 at 6:38 PM Post #70 of 15,743
I've been out of the photography loop for a while, ever since i lost regular access to a darkroom out of high school. here are a couple prints that have been scanned at a relatively low res, so the details wont be as astonoshing as you guys with crazy mp digi cams. i won some awards for some of my nighttime photos in high school, but they are 11x14s and i do not have any scans of them, ill work on getting some

Mathias_bs_savannah-angle_2.jpg

Mathias_bs_savannah.jpg

night_light.jpg

Sep 11, 2007 at 9:11 PM Post #71 of 15,743
Very nice shots in here again!

Was too lazy to link them correctly so just click one for my site containing the bigger versions.
smily_headphones1.gif

I know these shots are a bit standard, but am addicted to their colors nontheless.

Sep 12, 2007 at 12:52 AM Post #73 of 15,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by jjcha /img/forum/go_quote.gif
shinjuku1.jpg

Hey jjcha, I was wondering if you knew what this place is... It's rare for me to see something like that, because in the US they would not allow pictures of those girls in public places. Just curious as to what exactly it is.

Sep 12, 2007 at 1:02 AM Post #74 of 15,743
Wow you guys really rock, i only took one photo i find really cool in my life and i don't even know where she reside now. I don't know how you do to make such great pictures but i am certainly jalous!

Sep 12, 2007 at 1:28 AM Post #75 of 15,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by Towert7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey jjcha, I was wondering if you knew what this place is... It's rare for me to see something like that, because in the US they would not allow pictures of those girls in public places. Just curious as to what exactly it is.

Try Europe, where billboards can display full nudity, in the most normal of urban locales. Often more classy for sure, but by American standards...
smily_headphones1.gif

We censor nudity, many other "western" nations censor blood and violence, and the Japanese censor groins in dirty movies. Everybody has their idiosyncrasies.
rolleyes.gif
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back