Post the last thing you bought. Oh fun!
Aug 5, 2008 at 4:50 AM Post #4,141 of 11,345
got the amber colored Headphone Stand today
tongue.gif

Louis_XIII011_01.jpg

Aug 5, 2008 at 7:00 AM Post #4,142 of 11,345
Quote:

Originally Posted by mr56k /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Picked me up a 32" lcd tv and a PS3 to go along with it. I also splurged on Rockband lol. I'm already hooked. Its a lot of fun. Figured the gaming plus built in blu-ray playback so it can do double duty. I have been looking at getting both for a while now. Was in Best Buy and said yup, going to get em now.

Maybe should have waited for rockband, since rockband 2 and guitar hero 4 are due out with different drumkits and instruments. But fun nonetheless!!

What I bought: Littmann Classic II S.E. Stethoscope and Blood Pressure Cuff
and dorland's pocket medical dictionary

Aug 5, 2008 at 3:19 PM Post #4,147 of 11,345
Quote:

Originally Posted by filipelli /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Maybe should have waited for rockband, since rockband 2 and guitar hero 4 are due out with different drumkits and instruments. But fun nonetheless!!

What I bought: Littmann Classic II S.E. Stethoscope and Blood Pressure Cuff
and dorland's pocket medical dictionary

Yea. I have some friends that have been playing Rockband for a while now. Figured I would get the Rockband kit so if I liked it, all I have to do is buy Rockband 2 "The game". Having a blast so far
biggrin.gif

Aug 5, 2008 at 11:42 PM Post #4,153 of 11,345
Jamoca Almond Fudge by Baskin Robins
tongue.gif
yummy

Aug 6, 2008 at 4:26 AM Post #4,154 of 11,345
6 quarts of German Castrol Syntec oil, 2 quarts of Pennzoil power steering fluid, Purolator PureOne oil filter, Purolator air filter, small funnel, turkey baster, can of Seafoam, small tire plug kit, can opener, box of large latex gloves, bottle of Coke, and 2 1lb Hershey bars.

The turkey baster got me and my buddy some weird looks in the checkout line, especially with the oil and latex gloves.

Need to buy eight NGK V-Power spark plugs this week, too, nd two new front tires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back