Post the last thing you bought. Oh fun!
Aug 4, 2008 at 5:39 PM Post #4,126 of 11,359
Asaf Avidan & The Mojos - The Reckoning
I recommend this album, it's in English and it's rock. It's like Janis Joplin, Bob Dylan and Robert Plant are in the same body, which is called Asaf Avidan.

Aug 4, 2008 at 8:25 PM Post #4,128 of 11,359
Posh cable Quaddy...

Was it expensive? Audiophile grade? I dont see the point in such a posh, but standardly terminated cable
confused.gif

Aug 4, 2008 at 9:54 PM Post #4,129 of 11,359
Quote:

Originally Posted by Baines93 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Posh cable Quaddy...

Was it expensive? Audiophile grade? I dont see the point in such a posh, but standardly terminated cable
confused.gif

/\
deadhorse.gif
/\

well after dropping circa £3.5k in the last few weeks on an audio rig, i have no qualms spending on a good usb with ers and carbon sheilding to have it eliminate any potential noise through to my components!

kimber was another option, but i aint having their ferrite beads slowin my digital stream edge rates down, no sir!
ph34r.gif

this is an audiophile forum after all, not a cycling club!
wink_face.gif

Aug 4, 2008 at 10:08 PM Post #4,131 of 11,359
Quote:

Originally Posted by G-man /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A 6 foot long veggie patty subway with a free medium drink for lunch. It was nice. Then went and got a coffee with a friend. Nothing like catching up with a good friend.

You must REALLY like the veggie patty subway.

Aug 4, 2008 at 10:12 PM Post #4,132 of 11,359
Quote:

Originally Posted by AudioDwebe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You must REALLY like the veggie patty subway.

lol, my bad. i meant a foot long. and i do like them, they are the best subway choice for a vegetarian.

Aug 5, 2008 at 2:13 AM Post #4,137 of 11,359
Picked me up a 32" lcd tv and a PS3 to go along with it. I also splurged on Rockband lol. I'm already hooked. Its a lot of fun. Figured the gaming plus built in blu-ray playback so it can do double duty. I have been looking at getting both for a while now. Was in Best Buy and said yup, going to get em now.

Aug 5, 2008 at 2:55 AM Post #4,138 of 11,359
Quote:

Originally Posted by mr56k /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Picked me up a 32" lcd tv and a PS3 to go along with it. I also splurged on Rockband lol. I'm already hooked. Its a lot of fun. Figured the gaming plus built in blu-ray playback so it can do double duty. I have been looking at getting both for a while now. Was in Best Buy and said yup, going to get em now.

sorry about your wallet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back