Post the last thing you bought. Oh fun!
Aug 31, 2008 at 2:55 AM Post #4,516 of 11,344
2 x Mark Grant - DSP 2.5 Dual Screened power cable with silver plated toughplugs

514d812fff4396a067062a52fff9ec96.image.250x178.jpg

Aug 31, 2008 at 11:37 PM Post #4,520 of 11,344
Quote:

Originally Posted by swt61 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice find Duggeh! Where will this second pair of Quads go?

On my desk, and possibly, the rear of some yet incomplete 5.1 rig.

Sep 1, 2008 at 12:29 AM Post #4,521 of 11,344
Not the very last thing I've bought, but a couple of recent additions to my road rig (they go in the trailer behind my motorhome) are:

RANS Dynamic Trail (mine is the burnt orange color shown in the Dynamic Pro pic): http://www.ransbikes.com/2Whatsnew07.htm

TRIKKE T8 Air (in black): Trikke.com I've also got a T12 in black on backorder.

The RANS bike is amazing fun and never adds any stress to my tailbone or lower back, which is a huge plus for me since I've always had trouble in that region.

The TRIKKE is a little tricky to get used to at first. I'm still learning, but I think it will take a while before I'll be able to go much past 50 feet or so. The 250 pound suggested weight limit, I'm learning, has a lot more to do with your ability to get the thing moving along, than it does with the product's actual ability to support your weight. Suffice it to say that I'm over the weight limit, so for now I'll just over-inflate the tires a bit!

Sep 1, 2008 at 2:51 AM Post #4,524 of 11,344
Ragda Petties
Bhindi Masala

When you want something that fills you up and clears your sinuses at 8:30 on Sunday night, where can you go? Yeah, Indians rock like that.

Sep 1, 2008 at 3:18 AM Post #4,525 of 11,344
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not the very last thing I've bought, but a couple of recent additions to my road rig (they go in the trailer behind my motorhome) are:

RANS Dynamic Trail (mine is the burnt orange color shown in the Dynamic Pro pic): http://www.ransbikes.com/2Whatsnew07.htm

TRIKKE T8 Air (in black): Trikke.com I've also got a T12 in black on backorder.

The RANS bike is amazing fun and never adds any stress to my tailbone or lower back, which is a huge plus for me since I've always had trouble in that region.

The TRIKKE is a little tricky to get used to at first. I'm still learning, but I think it will take a while before I'll be able to go much past 50 feet or so. The 250 pound suggested weight limit, I'm learning, has a lot more to do with your ability to get the thing moving along, than it does with the product's actual ability to support your weight. Suffice it to say that I'm over the weight limit, so for now I'll just over-inflate the tires a bit!

Good show Wayne! Yeah, keep the tires around 85psi and the T8 is pretty easy to motivate once you get the hang of it. The T12 is a little harder to make go, but it's like it is "geared" taller than the T8, so you can ultimately cruise faster, once you get the hang of things. Way cool! Congrats!

Sep 1, 2008 at 3:26 AM Post #4,526 of 11,344
For all you cycling AND flashaholic fans out there in Head-Fi land...

tfbike1.JPG
tfbike7.JPG

tfbike6.JPG
tfbike4.JPG

tfbike2.JPG

This has got to be one of the coolest $15 accessories I've ever seen.

Holds any flashlight that you can chuck in there and lets you aim it where you need to. Well built too! 4sevens sells 'em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back