Originally Posted by fraseyboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Chicken rice ball. $2.50

DSC00484.JPG

Wasn't too bad.

i'm not even going to say what it looks like

Sep 1, 2008 at 8:36 AM Post #4,534 of 11,344
Quote:

Originally Posted by kwkarth /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For all you cycling AND flashaholic fans out there in Head-Fi land...

tfbike1.JPG
tfbike7.JPG

tfbike6.JPG
tfbike4.JPG

tfbike2.JPG

This has got to be one of the coolest $15 accessories I've ever seen.

Holds any flashlight that you can chuck in there and lets you aim it where you need to. Well built too! 4sevens sells 'em.

Great idea, Kevin. It would actually work quite well with a Trikke!

When I bought my RANS bike (such an excellent machine, I'd highly recommended looking into them), I gadgeted it up a little with the usual stuff (tire fixer'uper stuff, an air pump, front and back lights, water bottle holder, etc). So I'm covered on that score.

But the cool thing about this gadget is that it could be moved from a bike to a Trikke to another Trikke quite easily.

Regarding air pressure, I'm right at 85 psi in the back and 80 psi in the front, which was the suggestion I got from the helpful eBay salesman. It's an actual business, not just a warehouse! I was so surprised to actually find someone with a customer service orientation on eBay! As you say, it's just a matter of learning the body movements that work best. I haven't found the groove yet, but I'm getting hints of it.

Sep 1, 2008 at 4:25 PM Post #4,537 of 11,344
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Great idea, Kevin. It would actually work quite well with a Trikke!

When I bought my RANS bike (such an excellent machine, I'd highly recommended looking into them), I gadgeted it up a little with the usual stuff (tire fixer'uper stuff, an air pump, front and back lights, water bottle holder, etc). So I'm covered on that score.

But the cool thing about this gadget is that it could be moved from a bike to a Trikke to another Trikke quite easily.

Regarding air pressure, I'm right at 85 psi in the back and 80 psi in the front, which was the suggestion I got from the helpful eBay salesman. It's an actual business, not just a warehouse! I was so surprised to actually find someone with a customer service orientation on eBay! As you say, it's just a matter of learning the body movements that work best. I haven't found the groove yet, but I'm getting hints of it.

Customer service? Ebay? Wow! Most excellent Wayne!

When I'm trikking, I'll be going along and all of a sudden realize I'm working about twice as hard as I need to be, and then I get back in the groove, but the cool thing is that even if you're working harder than you need to, it's energy expended, muscles worked, and fitness goals that much closer!

WRT lights... There are a plethora of lights on the market these days that are well over 100 lumens out the front that would make outstanding bike lights and they utilize standard AA batteries, lithiums and rechargables included. All of this for less dinero than extracted for a bike light of comparable performance.

Party on Wayne, Karth out.

Sep 1, 2008 at 6:27 PM Post #4,540 of 11,344
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That sure looks longer than 0.3 meters, btw what will it power?

Well spotted, nothing gets past the eagle eyes of head-fi member
biggrin.gif

Its only a library pic of the cable ive ordered. it's for the power supply of the wadia 170i transport. I have it on my desk and a conveniently placed photo frame is in front of the wall socket, so i wanted something short so it would hide in behind it along with the ps.

Sep 1, 2008 at 6:50 PM Post #4,541 of 11,344
Quote:

Originally Posted by lisnalee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well spotted, nothing gets past the eagle eyes of head-fi member

and it wasnt silver plated plug pins in the image * sticks out tongue *

i like this game...
tongue.gif

Sep 1, 2008 at 7:42 PM Post #4,544 of 11,344
"lisnalee;Ok back on topic

A little something for the wife"

Yeah Right - Just giving you a hard time
icon10.gif