biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

With a little lot help of my friend I am now the proud owner of the Edition 9 #338 Yihaaaaa!!

What a coinkidink
wink.gif

You and Wmcmanus must be soul mates,congrats on the flagship cans.

Aug 27, 2008 at 5:10 AM Post #4,458 of 11,344
Quote:

Originally Posted by Contrastique /img/forum/go_quote.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/6...dphoneseq2.jpg

With a little lot help of my friend I am now the proud owner of the Edition 9 #338 Yihaaaaa!!

Congratulations Indra!
bigsmile_face.gif

You have talked about wanting an Edition 9 for a long time, and now you finally bought one. Hope it was worth it...

Aug 27, 2008 at 5:18 AM Post #4,459 of 11,344
Quote:

Originally Posted by kwkarth /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wayne, Are you getting them recabled?

Gosh, I don't know... I'm not even convinced that I'll like them!

I'll be doing an overall assessment of how many headphones to recable for balanced use this fall. Cost is obviously a factor, so I'm going to try to limit it at first.

My SDS-XRL is now (finally) in hand but I've not made it back to Cayman with it yet. I figure the R10's will be first to get recabled for balanced use. I've got a balanced pair of GS1000 and Qualia 010 as well. Other prime candidates for recable jobs will include: L3000, PS1, and Edition 9.

Aug 27, 2008 at 5:26 AM Post #4,460 of 11,344
Quote:

Originally Posted by yoginasser /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What a coinkidink
wink.gif

You and Wmcmanus must be soul mates,congrats on the flagship cans.

Soul mates?
confused_face(1).gif

Actually, I prefer women.

If they're young (about half my age), dark (way darker than me at least), petite and energetic, that helps. If they can think for themselves, that's even better. Must like taking walks on the beach, be open to new adventures, be kind to animals and the elderly...

I could go on and on, but being female is an absolute must. As for the rest of it, we'll just have to see, but there ain't no dude soul mate for this guy, I can tell you that much!

Aug 27, 2008 at 5:31 AM Post #4,461 of 11,344
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Congratulations Indra!
bigsmile_face.gif

You have talked about wanting an Edition 9 for a long time, and now you finally bought one. Hope it was worth it...

Ok, so maybe there is a little bit of common ground. I've been wanting to get a pair of Edition 9's for a long time as well. Guess I was just too cheap to buy a new pair. But still, that's nowhere near 'soul mate' level...

Unless Indra isn't a dude. Now I'm confused. I don't hear that name too often so I've never placed a gender identity to it one way or the other...

Aug 27, 2008 at 8:15 AM Post #4,463 of 11,344
Quote:

Originally Posted by derekbmn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I thought Santa knew everything .... Indra is a woman.
tongue.gif

Oh, shoot! Sorry, Indra, my love! I didn't know your name, but then when someone mentioned Indra, it sure sounded female. I just assumed that you were among the seemingly 99% male population here at Head-Fi.

The thought of having a dude as a soul mate really freaked me out... I was saying to myself, where did that come from? Why would someone say something so odd just because of a pair of headphones?

Anyway, so do like candy? I give a lot away to the good girls during December.
wink.gif
Lets listen to our Edition 9's together one night and tell everyone about the wonderful sounds we're hearing from across the ocean. Ok, nevermind...

Aug 27, 2008 at 11:01 AM Post #4,464 of 11,344
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quaddy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wow - congrats, thats a nice solid, quality purchase so early on in your 'career'
normal_smile .gif

Indeed. Don't think I'll ever be selling mine.

Aug 27, 2008 at 5:03 PM Post #4,466 of 11,344
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Unless Indra isn't a dude. Now I'm confused. I don't hear that name too often so I've never placed a gender identity to it one way or the other...

Haha, female yes. But the name is given to both males and females so it's kind of an unisex-name. It's not a common name around these areas either.
Anyway, congrats on your purchase! Hope you enjoy them as much as I do
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 27, 2008 at 10:19 PM Post #4,467 of 11,344
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Soul mates?
confused_face(1).gif

Actually, I prefer women.

If they're young (about half my age), dark (way darker than me at least), petite and energetic, that helps. If they can think for themselves, that's even better. Must like taking walks on the beach, be open to new adventures, be kind to animals and the elderly...

Wayne, if by dark you mean darkhaired, you just described Indra spot on.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back