POST PICS OF YOUR DARTH BEYERS
Mar 6, 2007 at 1:34 AM Post #91 of 2,461
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skylab /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sold the V2 Cocobolo DB's, and bought these (Amboyna Burl V3's):

DSC01280.jpg

Those look like my amboyna burl's except that mine also have bloodwood on the back part of the cups. They are definitely very beautiful wood.

Mar 6, 2007 at 2:01 AM Post #92 of 2,461
Quote:

Originally Posted by boomana /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Skylab, yours are gorgeous!

Thank you, as are yours! Very nice Koa set-up you have there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay spec /img/forum/go_quote.gif
so YOU'RE the one who beat me to the amboyna burl's!! glad to know they're in good hands at least
wink.gif

definitely one of the best examples i've seen yet...DROOL

Sorry. Yes I did. I missed out on a couple others I had wanted, but I did manage to score this set.

Quote:

Originally Posted by micaela /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Those look like my amboyna burl's except that mine also have bloodwood on the back part of the cups. They are definitely very beautiful wood.

Thanks, it really is. This may be the nicest looking wood yet, although both my Koa and Wenge pairs still grab me. It's time soon to take another "3 Darth Beyers" pic, with my current 3...

Mar 6, 2007 at 7:13 AM Post #93 of 2,461
Quote:

so you're the one who snagged those. that was truly an exceptionally handsome, elegant, and sophisticated looking set. they look so nice that their sound is almost irrelevant.
blink.gif

Mar 7, 2007 at 3:10 AM Post #94 of 2,461
Quote:

Originally Posted by daveDerek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
so you're the one who snagged those. that was truly an exceptionally handsome, elegant, and sophisticated looking set. they look so nice that their sound is almost irrelevant.
blink.gif

Yep, I was thrilled to snag 'em!! I'm still thrilled everytime I listen to them too! I really do enjoy the thumpin' bass. They are very relaxing to listen to.

Mar 7, 2007 at 4:23 AM Post #96 of 2,461
Quote:

Have any pictures of them? I'd love to see them.

Mar 7, 2007 at 7:16 AM Post #97 of 2,461
Quote:

Originally Posted by Advil /img/forum/go_quote.gif
darth%20beyers%20010%20(Small).jpg

double darth? darth squared?
tongue.gif

Mar 8, 2007 at 5:43 PM Post #98 of 2,461
Have had these for quite some time but was caught up with work, nevertheless, finally managed to take some photos of them.
Darth Beyer Elite V3, fancy figured Sapele...

IMG_1344.jpg

More images can be seen here.

I must really thank Larry for his excellent craftsmanship, this is truly a piece of art that functions as well as they look!
basshead.gif
basshead.gif
basshead.gif

Mar 8, 2007 at 5:45 PM Post #99 of 2,461
WOW those are beautiful!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by fongalv /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Have had these for quite some time but was caught up with work, nevertheless, finally managed to take some photos of them.

IMG_1344.jpg

I must really thank Larry for his excellent craftsmanship, this is truly a piece of art that functions as well as they look!
basshead.gif
basshead.gif
basshead.gif

Mar 9, 2007 at 12:56 AM Post #100 of 2,461
Quote:

Originally Posted by fongalv /img/forum/go_quote.gif

IMG_1344.jpg

basshead.gif
basshead.gif
basshead.gif

Those are truely lovely!!

I'll try to get some photos of mine. Been meaning to - just haven't gotten around to it.

Mar 9, 2007 at 2:27 AM Post #101 of 2,461
darths.jpg

darthssnake.jpg

P1060086.jpg

darthssnake2.jpg

Have some more images, I'll post them on "Show us your woodies" thread

Mar 9, 2007 at 3:14 AM Post #103 of 2,461
Awesome Lad27!

Mar 9, 2007 at 4:18 AM Post #104 of 2,461
Nice lad27! That snake statue/stand surely compliment the Beyers very well.

Mar 10, 2007 at 2:25 AM Post #105 of 2,461
Larry has a new headphone posted on his site, but I think he may have been suffering the effects of the long snowy winter in Washington State:

hd4a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back