Post pic(s) of your latest "significant" purchase(s)!!! v2.0
Aug 31, 2012 at 6:42 PM Post #2,656 of 4,134
Oh, I guess the wife gets to drive the car too.

Nice car by the way!

Well, in theory. She drove it while we were testing it, but frankly it kind of scared her. She'll probably drive it when I'm with her, but otherwise she'll likely stick with her Beetle.

Sep 1, 2012 at 2:20 AM Post #2,658 of 4,134
Quote:
Stopped by and bought this yesterday, 2012 Carrera S (991 series) . Great way to spend $114k.
biggrin.gif

Alright Magick, I may not be able to afford a Porche but my ol Bessy has a lot of heart in her. LET'S RACE!!!!!!

OL BESSY

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back on topic, I haven't received it yet but I did pre order the new V-MODA M-100 headphone. It should be shipping out sometime in Sept I'll post my own sexy headphone pics once they arrive

Sep 1, 2012 at 3:01 AM Post #2,659 of 4,134
Ol Bessy's in great shape!

Just picked up a couple of iDevices, gonna learn to fingerpaint all over again. I'm actually going to take some courses on iOS development, if anyone has an idea for a killer app PM me!

Refurb iPad 3 and a lightly used factory unlocked iPhone 4s. I haven't even used the phone yet, but I already feel inadequate because soon everyone will have an iPhone 5.

I actually really like my Nokia cell/music/picture-phone and my iPod Classic, but it's hard to resist the obvious integration possibilities plus there's apps. Symbian doesn't do apps very well.

Sep 1, 2012 at 4:05 AM Post #2,660 of 4,134
Alright Magick, I may not be able to afford a Porche but my ol Bessy has a lot of heart in her. LET'S RACE!!!!!!

That a Levi's Gremlin? God, I love those, great denim interior. I'm digging the Starsky and Hutch style striping. :)

Sep 1, 2012 at 4:30 AM Post #2,661 of 4,134
Quote:
That a Levi's Gremlin? God, I love those, great denim interior. I'm digging the Starsky and Hutch style striping.
smily_headphones1.gif

No idea it was a pic I grabbed off the net lol. In high school my buddy used to drive one that looked a lot like that pic. As ugly as a Gremlin was the thing took one heck of a pounding and we had fun late at night going through the back trails and empty industrial areas doing fishtails and smoking the tires. Oh and for your information you can squeeze 13 average sized teenagers into her before it becomes hard to breath. I should know I was the guy lying in the back tailgate screaming at teenager #14 to GTFO because it was getting hard to breath.

(true story)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Above is a pic of my first car when I was 16. It used to be my dads and I bought it off him for a song. It was a Ford Maverick and if I remember right it was a 71 or 72. Great car for making out in the back seat
biggrin.gif

Sep 1, 2012 at 9:05 AM Post #2,662 of 4,134
How much was the refurb iPad? I'd be into that.

Quote:
Ol Bessy's in great shape!

Just picked up a couple of iDevices, gonna learn to fingerpaint all over again. I'm actually going to take some courses on iOS development, if anyone has an idea for a killer app PM me!

Refurb iPad 3 and a lightly used factory unlocked iPhone 4s. I haven't even used the phone yet, but I already feel inadequate because soon everyone will have an iPhone 5.

I actually really like my Nokia cell/music/picture-phone and my iPod Classic, but it's hard to resist the obvious integration possibilities plus there's apps. Symbian doesn't do apps very well.

Sep 1, 2012 at 6:45 PM Post #2,663 of 4,134
They've got quite a selection:

http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/specialdeals/ipad

I went for the 64GB wifi, current version

Sep 2, 2012 at 2:24 AM Post #2,665 of 4,134
Nice watch. :)

Sep 2, 2012 at 3:12 AM Post #2,667 of 4,134
It isn't that nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back