Post pic(s) of your latest "significant" purchase(s)!!! v2.0
Nov 2, 2011 at 1:14 PM Post #1,712 of 4,134

Quote:
That would be my ride (roughly) per day as well...and I live on a hill. He's more dedicated than I am. 

I think mine would be closer to 20 a day with a hill climb, but still...

Yeah, he was pretty cool though, full commuter bike setup with panniers and multiple lights. My ride to the office is 20 miles with multiple hills and I could see doing it once or twice a week. If it were my only transport though I'm not sure I could do it. Just adding in the time involved to get up earlier would be difficult, not counting the actual effort.

Nov 2, 2011 at 3:02 PM Post #1,714 of 4,134

Well my other problem is I'm on my feet for 8 hours at work. 10 miles to work, 8 hours standing, 10 miles home. No thanks

Quote:

Yeah, he was pretty cool though, full commuter bike setup with panniers and multiple lights. My ride to the office is 20 miles with multiple hills and I could see doing it once or twice a week. If it were my only transport though I'm not sure I could do it. Just adding in the time involved to get up earlier would be difficult, not counting the actual effort.

Nov 5, 2011 at 1:57 AM Post #1,720 of 4,134

I've been getting thumb cramps trying to play video games with my trackball so I ended up getting another mouse again.

Nov 5, 2011 at 5:19 AM Post #1,721 of 4,134

Quote:

I've been getting thumb cramps trying to play video games with my trackball so I ended up getting another mouse again.

My MX518 attracts too much sweat and it builds up quickly. Is the G400 just a revised body colour, or can it withstand extended use without becoming grubby?
Also, grat. 518 has been a work horse for me.

Nov 5, 2011 at 8:14 AM Post #1,722 of 4,134
productpage_xai_top.png

Nov 5, 2011 at 9:40 AM Post #1,723 of 4,134
MX 518 master race. I've been using them for years and have had no problems. Absolutely (IMO) the best mouse out there.

Quote:
My MX518 attracts too much sweat and it builds up quickly. Is the G400 just a revised body colour, or can it withstand extended use without becoming grubby?

Nov 5, 2011 at 10:25 AM Post #1,724 of 4,134

Quote:

Thanks, I've been eyeing it for a while now. I like my trackball more for web browsing and stuff as I don't have to move my hand but it doesn't work out for gaming.

Also, I've used the G5 before and I didn't have any sweat problems with it. Not sure about the G400 though.

Nov 5, 2011 at 12:25 PM Post #1,725 of 4,134

Quote:
Thanks, I've been eyeing it for a while now. I like my trackball more for web browsing and stuff as I don't have to move my hand but it doesn't work out for gaming.

Also, I've used the G5 before and I didn't have any sweat problems with it. Not sure about the G400 though.

I'm probably just a grub then. We'll see how it goes with the Steelseries Xai.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back