Post pic(s) of your latest "significant" purchase(s)!!! v2.0
Nov 5, 2011 at 4:51 PM Post #1,726 of 4,134

Quote:
I'm probably just a grub then. We'll see how it goes with the Steelseries Xai.

I do sweat a lot on my palms but I didn't notice that one to be any better or worse than other mice I've tried.

Also, on the subject of mice, my younger brother called me and told me my dad got him a Razer Lachesis, which costs $80.

Younger siblings get all the good stuff.
frown.gif

Nov 5, 2011 at 9:09 PM Post #1,729 of 4,134
318? 325? Have you thought about getting rid of the front and back bumpers? Very nice either way. E30's are great. I'm in the process of looking for a 325ix.

Nov 5, 2011 at 9:46 PM Post #1,731 of 4,134
Yeah tell me about it. E30's are everywhere but the ix's are tough to find. Have you done anything else to the car other than the hood/trunk?

Nov 5, 2011 at 10:03 PM Post #1,732 of 4,134
Wheels, intake, MOMO steering wheel and a ton of restoration.

Next is Ireland Racing/Eibach 2" drop, strut/sway bars and then the bumper tuck.  At that point I'm done.  I love the car.

Nov 5, 2011 at 10:54 PM Post #1,734 of 4,134
Sounds sweet. It's great to see another E30 enthusiast on here.

Nov 6, 2011 at 2:17 PM Post #1,735 of 4,134
Thanks man.  I actually bought the car near you (Washington) last September and drove it cross country with a good friend of mine.  It took me forever to find a car in that nice a condition and I spent the last 12-months doing additional restoration.  It's truly a labor of love.

Nov 6, 2011 at 2:23 PM Post #1,736 of 4,134

Quote:
I do sweat a lot on my palms but I didn't notice that one to be any better or worse than other mice I've tried.

Also, on the subject of mice, my younger brother called me and told me my dad got him a Razer Lachesis, which costs $80.

Younger siblings get all the good stuff.
frown.gif

I've never considered anything Razer produces to be good. They've always been an astonishingly low quality brand.
Gamers subject themselves to quite a lot of ******** peripherals.

Nov 6, 2011 at 2:34 PM Post #1,738 of 4,134

Quote:

I've never considered anything Razer produces to be good. They've always been an astonishingly low quality brand.

Have you tried the BlackWidow keyboard? In my experience, it is quality. It's also the cheapest mechanical keyboard with Cherry MX Blue switches. The shiny plastic looks cheap but that's all.
I also have the DeathAdder which has wonderful ergonomics and also seems to be quite durable. Both of these I've owned for a year.
I don't like Logitech's stuff at all. Just as "poor" quality and terrible ergonomics IMO. 

Nov 6, 2011 at 2:37 PM Post #1,739 of 4,134

Quote:

I'd actually get the G400 again even if I had the chance to get a Razer, but I'm complaining more about the fact that I have to buy all my own stuff and my dad just got my brother some crazy expensive stuff.

I wouldn't complain if my parents wanted to buy a Fiio E7 for me...
biggrin.gif

Nov 6, 2011 at 2:39 PM Post #1,740 of 4,134

Quote:
Have you tried the BlackWidow keyboard? In my experience, it is quality. It's also the cheapest mechanical keyboard with Cherry MX Blue switches. The shiny plastic looks cheap but that's all.
I also have the DeathAdder which has wonderful ergonomics and also seems to be quite durable. Both of these I've owned for a year.
I don't like Logitech's stuff at all. Just as "poor" quality and terrible ergonomics IMO. 

I attribute the quality of the keyboard due to the fact that it has the Cherry blue switches. My roommate has one and the plastics still feel very cheap. I'd still like to get one, but I don't have a desktop.

I've never had a problem with Logitech's stuff either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back