Post pic(s) of your latest "significant" purchase(s)!!! v2.0
Jul 1, 2014 at 1:44 PM Post #3,872 of 4,134
Still building the home cinema in the house but got some more toys for it.  

Subwoofer - Seaton Submersive HP+ (Dual 15" drivers 2400 watt RMS / 4000 watt peak)
Sony VPL-HW40ES 3D projector (on sale now if anyone's looking) 

Here's a few photos (which don't do it justice as I couldn't take them with the lights off or you can't see the setup.  I can't wait to get the room finished in the upcoming weeks.  I have the screen size at 150" in size.

Have to find someone to actually move it to where it needs to go.  Sub is 140lbs and not easy to lift by yourself.  Makes my Outlaw LFM-1EX (12") look small

Testing out in day time

Night time before I do window treatments 16:9 ratio

2.35:1 ratio still looks awesome

Jul 1, 2014 at 2:32 PM Post #3,873 of 4,134

Jul 9, 2014 at 2:40 PM Post #3,876 of 4,134
  From what I've read, that Submersive is gonna shake your house.

It does lol.  You can feel it when in the hot tub out back.  Most subs I've heard, this is a sub you FEEL.  

Jul 9, 2014 at 2:49 PM Post #3,878 of 4,134
  @N0sferatu What speakers are you using?

Aperion Audio Grand Verus lineup

Here's a posting I threw up on AVSForum today.  It details the rig a little bit more.  It's still in "beta".  I still have to mount the projector, hide wires, light treatment, etc. etc.  

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/29-what-s-your-system-configuration/1596961-home-cinema-1-0-a.html

They're a beauty in person.

Jul 9, 2014 at 4:03 PM Post #3,879 of 4,134
Got my Pelican 1400 case last week for my T5p's.  (Used from Ebay).  The case seems like it can withstand any amount of abuse I can dish out Significant because I am now able to transport my T5p's without fear of damaging them.

Jul 20, 2014 at 8:06 PM Post #3,882 of 4,134
A pair of these: 

Adidas "Predator Absolado Instinct" shoes.

They're intended for indoor soccer but I'm gonna (ab)use them for calisthenics training (street workout) and a bit of parkour, indoor and outdoor. I've been using DC skate sneakers for most of my training up until now and while they're holding up pretty well, I think they're too heavy and bulky.

I need something that is more snugly around my feet and lighter, while still offering protection from drops and narrow edges etc. Going on a limb here, running shoes were advised to me but I want to try these.

Also got a somewhat matching tanktop and pants.

Jul 21, 2014 at 4:30 AM Post #3,883 of 4,134
I bought a 2014 Ford Fiesta ST. The ST is a performance model and it is turbocharged. Here are some pictures that the dealer took of my actual car when it was still on the showroom floor. It is an optional color called, "Molten Orange." 
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back