Post pic(s) of your latest "significant" purchase(s)!!! v2.0
Sep 27, 2011 at 5:27 PM Post #1,576 of 4,134
31X3AkoBj2L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

JCV FXC51R

Need a gym/futbolito-fi, the Meelec M6 doesnt make it anymore, I need better.

I do play this, with IEMs on, and they have to be comfortable and replaceable, tho never had a problem with the M6, lucky Never got a ball hitting my ears either.

Sep 30, 2011 at 9:09 AM Post #1,577 of 4,134
Some vinyl..

Sep 30, 2011 at 7:48 PM Post #1,581 of 4,134
Yay, vinyl.

To keep with the theme of the thread, here is my most recent purchase. Wolves in the Throne Room - Celestial Lineage. The highest quality vinyl I have yet to own, the weight and feel is very nice.

Oct 1, 2011 at 2:13 AM Post #1,582 of 4,134

Quote:
^ Nice selection! Abraxas is sooooo good!
BTW what album is that in the lower right corner? My memory is failing me at the moment.
biggrin.gif

Fleetwood Mac "Tusk"

Quote:
Yay, vinyl.

To keep with the theme of the thread, here is my most recent purchase. Wolves in the Throne Room - Celestial Lineage. The highest quality vinyl I have yet to own, the weight and feel is very nice.

How is the album of Wolves In The Throne Room??

Oct 1, 2011 at 11:57 AM Post #1,584 of 4,134

Oct 2, 2011 at 8:52 PM Post #1,585 of 4,134
Here's what I "purchased" yesterday:

The shading all looks black and it looks like a blob because my skin was still really irritated in this picture (took it about 2 hours after it was done), but the tattoo artist said that the shaded parts would fade and once my skin stops being irritated and puffed up it will have the normal contrast.

It's a lot of fun though and I want another now.

Oct 2, 2011 at 9:49 PM Post #1,586 of 4,134

The shading all looks black and it looks like a blob because my skin was still really irritated in this picture (took it about 2 hours after it was done), but the tattoo artist said that the shaded parts would fade and once my skin stops being irritated and puffed up it will have the normal contrast.

:deadhorse:

Oct 2, 2011 at 10:48 PM Post #1,587 of 4,134
Just take good care of it and you'll be good. It's weird when it starts peeling, but not too bad over all. 

Quote:

Oct 2, 2011 at 10:59 PM Post #1,588 of 4,134

Quote:
Just take good care of it and you'll be good. It's weird when it starts peeling, but not too bad over all.  

Thanks for the tip. I've been following their instructions carefully.

The guy also said I had really sensitive skin because I kept bleeding, and that's also why it looks like a blob. I can't wait to see it when it's completely healed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back