Post A Photograph Of Your Turntable
Apr 26, 2015 at 7:21 PM Post #3,933 of 5,383
Quote:

I saw this last week and it was late at night so I might have have laughed harder than I should have.

Not sure if this is where I should put this but there is this double LP on bandcamp for $1 minimum plus $5 shipping. It's probably horrible but thought I'd let you know. 

https://beamtaiyorecords.bandcamp.com/album/a-hole-year

Apr 27, 2015 at 1:53 AM Post #3,934 of 5,383
  Quote:
I saw this last week and it was late at night so I might have have laughed harder than I should have.

Not sure if this is where I should put this but there is this double LP on bandcamp for $1 minimum plus $5 shipping. It's probably horrible but thought I'd let you know. 

Well, I am more of a classical music guy - although for some strange reason, every 10 or so years I have a 1 day non stop heavy metal volume to the metal day. However, after some seconds of the above album, search "Mahler played by a turntable" on YT brought me here : 

Apr 27, 2015 at 2:09 AM Post #3,935 of 5,383
  Well, I am more of a classical music guy - although for some strange reason, every 10 or so years I have a 1 day non stop heavy metal volume to the metal day. However, after some seconds of the above album, search "Mahler played by a turntable" on YT brought me here : 

I'd probably buy that for $1. Yesterday I picked up a decent copy of this for pretty cheap because I didnt have any Sinatra yet.

Apr 27, 2015 at 3:59 PM Post #3,936 of 5,383
Quote:

"Another cathartic purge via bigdumbguitar.
Written under extreme duress & recorded under dubious circumstances using broken, outdated technology.
Ugly."

You picked a winner!

Apr 27, 2015 at 7:34 PM Post #3,938 of 5,383
Quote:

I ordered a copy. $6 shipped. They're a punk/hardcore/thrash band. Not sure how the double album will work. 5 minutes on each side?

Apr 27, 2015 at 7:46 PM Post #3,939 of 5,383
Haha mine shipped. I believe its that album and their other album because it shows a picture of both above the LP option.

Woah it sold out! :) I'm excited, it should be worth it for "Nine tracks of desperation recorded at home on a broken 4-track."of "desperation recorded at home on a broken 4-track.Nine tracks of desperation recorded at home on a broken 4-track.Nine tracks of desperation recorded at home on a broken 4-track.

Apr 28, 2015 at 7:48 AM Post #3,941 of 5,383
Another bad pic of my junk to make up for all that.

Thank God you posted a pic of your recordplayer. :rolleyes:

Apr 28, 2015 at 10:41 AM Post #3,942 of 5,383
Thank God you posted a pic of your recordplayer.
rolleyes.gif

Oh yeah, I just woke up so it took a second to get that. Maybe that was a bad choice of words. 
blink.gif

Apr 28, 2015 at 11:19 AM Post #3,943 of 5,383
Apr 28, 2015 at 11:34 AM Post #3,944 of 5,383

I was going to leave vinyl and get serious into digital.

I went to the Chord Shop but realized the Hugo was for folks many times smarter than me.

I could not keep track of the colored lights that represented the bit rate or volume level.

Apr 28, 2015 at 11:48 AM Post #3,945 of 5,383

I was going to leave vinyl and get serious into digital.

I went to the Chord Shop but realized the Hugo was for folks many times smarter than me.

I could not keep track of the colored lights that represented the bit rate or volume level.

Man, that would drive me even more insane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back