Positions Available at Sennheiser!
Oct 27, 2012 at 4:09 PM Post #31 of 44
I am currently getting a BFA in Graphic Design. I would love to know if you have any type of summer internships coming up that would be centered around your graphic department.

cheers,

Zach

Oct 29, 2012 at 5:46 PM Post #36 of 44
Well, I'm from Brazil and i'm in 5th grade of international relationships. Would you hire in latin america? Brazil have been very well in economy, i'm sure this is the place to invest  
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 30, 2012 at 3:22 AM Post #37 of 44
I removed some discussion that included speculation/assumptions about the position.

If you feel you are qualified for any of the positions--and if you are genuinely interested in finding out more about them--I suggest you submit your qualifications to Sennheiser, as per the first post of this thread.

Dec 10, 2012 at 4:02 AM Post #44 of 44
Hi,
at the moment i am located in germany and work as a Teamleader of product management and keyaccount in banking business. i got skills in project management, IT business and overall management during the years.My native language is german but my english is good as well. Would leave germany for a good reason. Let me know, if i should send you my cv,
regards
Manuel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back