portable headphones under 60 dollars
Aug 9, 2012 at 4:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

scaryweb123

New Head-Fier
i was looking at the sony mdr xb500. i want good bass headphones that are maximum 60 dollars in AMAZON. the prob with xb500 was that ppl said it was not the best. i certainly think it looks cool and the leaking can be fixed with tape on the holes of the headphones. are there are any other headphones with these specifics i need:

1. it has to have good bass
2. the cord length should be short.
3. no sennheisers....i think they have no bass :frowning2: ( if any tell me)

4. it should be comfortableand looks good.

thank yous

plz help

Aug 10, 2012 at 5:30 PM Post #3 of 5
The Sennheiser PX100II has plenty of bass even though it is open. Another compact choice is the closed JVC HA-S650. The XB500 is large and will make your ears hot. The Koss Portapro has bass that can be murky or boomy. A good headphone under $60 is the Koss ProDJ100, which is much better than the Portapro. It isn't as small as the the PX100II or HA-S650. It may also make your ears hot though. In terms of comfort and compact size, the PX100II seems best. It is $50 at J&R. The Koss Pro DJ100 is also around $50 if you shop carefully.

Aug 11, 2012 at 12:29 AM Post #4 of 5
Quote:
The Sennheiser PX100II has plenty of bass even though it is open. Another compact choice is the closed JVC HA-S650. The XB500 is large and will make your ears hot. The Koss Portapro has bass that can be murky or boomy. A good headphone under $60 is the Koss ProDJ100, which is much better than the Portapro. It isn't as small as the the PX100II or HA-S650. It may also make your ears hot though. In terms of comfort and compact size, the PX100II seems best. It is $50 at J&R. The Koss Pro DJ100 is also around $50 if you shop carefully.

i dont want other people hearing my music sooo open back is definately a no no....are these the only choices...i like clear music with powerfull bass??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back