Portable DAP for Tidal
Jan 22, 2018 at 5:16 PM Post #133 of 136
I've been using the Pioneer XDP-300R and while it may not be the absolute best sounding DAP I have ever heard, it does work very well with Tidal and Spotify apps. Storing files for offline listening on a micro SD card works as it should, with just the occasional hiccup in playback. The Tidal android UI is just okay, but once you get used to its idiosyncrasies, it's fine. Like others here, I wish there was an easy EQ solution for use with Tidal. The player's EQ only affects stored files (not Tidal or Spotify files).

Jan 29, 2018 at 12:43 AM Post #134 of 136
I've been using the Pioneer XDP-300R and while it may not be the absolute best sounding DAP I have ever heard, it does work very well with Tidal and Spotify apps. Storing files for offline listening on a micro SD card works as it should, with just the occasional hiccup in playback. The Tidal android UI is just okay, but once you get used to its idiosyncrasies, it's fine. Like others here, I wish there was an easy EQ solution for use with Tidal. The player's EQ only affects stored files (not Tidal or Spotify files).

Slightly off-topic, but how much of a battery life are you getting out of your DAP when you are streaming from Spotify / Tidal?

Jan 29, 2018 at 5:33 PM Post #135 of 136
Slightly off-topic, but how much of a battery life are you getting out of your DAP when you are streaming from Spotify / Tidal?

I get around 4-5 hours only. Pretty poor battery performance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back