POLL: What video/computer game should I beat next? UPDATE 12/17/08
Dec 3, 2008 at 11:54 PM Post #62 of 77
Spore...

Dec 5, 2008 at 7:26 AM Post #63 of 77
I just started working through the Touhou games myself :]

Try out Shoot the Bullet (Touhou 9.5) if you're familiar with the series, it's like normal Touhou+Pokemon Snap, definitely something different than what you're used to. My roomates come in my room and they're stuck in here for at least forty minutes XD

But on that list, I would go with earthbound (assuming you're talking about the first one on snes). I remember the first time I played that game :] I think I was ten... damn you mani mani statue.

Dec 5, 2008 at 2:42 PM Post #64 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by solessthanthree /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just started working through the Touhou games myself :]

Try out Shoot the Bullet (Touhou 9.5) if you're familiar with the series, it's like normal Touhou+Pokemon Snap, definitely something different than what you're used to. My roomates come in my room and they're stuck in here for at least forty minutes XD

But on that list, I would go with earthbound (assuming you're talking about the first one on snes). I remember the first time I played that game :] I think I was ten... damn you mani mani statue.

As a change of pace, I am working on Earthbound, actually. I just beat the Mani-Mani Statue in Fourside.

Nylan

EDIT: I'm REALLY bad at 2-D shooters. However, it does look fun.

Dec 18, 2008 at 3:59 AM Post #67 of 77
Persona 4. Probably the only game I've played in the last few months that didn't disappoint greatly.

Dec 18, 2008 at 2:47 PM Post #69 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Persona 4. Probably the only game I've played in the last few months that didn't disappoint greatly.

That may be a possibility, since it's a PS2 game. I imagine that I could buy it for my wife and just go ahead and play it while she's not looking.

Nylan

Dec 19, 2008 at 4:34 AM Post #70 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by nylan8301 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
BUMP for update! WOOT, I BEAT EARTHBOUND!

Nylan

How did you like it?

Dec 19, 2008 at 2:01 PM Post #72 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by JSTpt1022 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How did you like it?

To me, it's one of the greatest RPG's I've ever played. While the combat system is nothing special, the story is great and has a very epic feeling. The ending is perfect. I couldn't ask for a better RPG experience than Earthbound.

Nylan

Dec 19, 2008 at 2:16 PM Post #73 of 77
Dec 19, 2008 at 5:38 PM Post #74 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rednamalas1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
beat Contra without konami code, then beat Super Ghouls 'N Ghosts on hardest level.

I'll see you in 10 years
wink.gif

Of course the first reply is what I would have said!
smily_headphones1.gif

Quake 4 was easy, I'd say skip it.

If you want a challenge, try to beat the original Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back game!
tongue_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back